Search results

1. Reel-Knotty

new scotty downrigger receptacle #2126

I have a new downrigger receptacle #2126 ( OLD STYLE ) $30 still in package
  2. Reel-Knotty

AIRMAR P-66 For Garmin SOLD

I have a Airmar P-66 transducer part #10192-01 for Garmin I got it used and never installed it in my boat 6 pin connector asking $100 Thanks
  3. Reel-Knotty

STEEL PLATE WTB

I am looking for 1/4 -3/4 steel plate about 27 X 40 to cover a hole that I drive over anyone have something like this they want gone Cheers
  4. Reel-Knotty

Alone season 6...

The lady drum fishing is wasting her time they have to use barbless hooks this year I'll be shocked if she gets one
  5. Reel-Knotty

Aluminium herring comb

I have a aluminium herring comb for sale $50 obo
  6. Reel-Knotty

Insurance asking for survey

Thanks for the info will get it done soon
  7. Reel-Knotty

Insurance asking for survey

just got my insurance renewal they are requesting a survey be done boat is a 1996 Campion Explorer is this normal for a 20 year old boat cheers
  8. Reel-Knotty

When they say you don't have to bleed right away

I bonk, bleed, gut and put on ice as soon as i can usually with in 5 mins try it once and you'll notice the difference cheers
  9. Reel-Knotty

Happy 150 Canada!

Well said cheers
  10. Reel-Knotty

Island Timberlands Rally at The Hump

I'm with you Nog' wish I had more notice, and wish there was a rally here at Nanaimo Lakes as well
  11. Reel-Knotty

Halibut trips for sportfishing b.c. Members

Hey if there is a group looking for a fourth guy I would be interested
  12. Reel-Knotty

2016 Nanaimo Reports

Thanks for the reports I'll do my best to get out in the morning
  13. Reel-Knotty

Lost boat canvas piece

seen what looked like a boat canvas on island highway but in Nanaimo it was black
  14. Reel-Knotty

2016 Nanaimo Reports

has anyone been out this past week and any action at all. lots of boats out there but no reports
  15. Reel-Knotty

oysters and red tide

Thanks for clearing that up
  16. Reel-Knotty

Cleaning Out Garage - Various Items

I'll take the tie downs I'm in Nanaimo
  17. Reel-Knotty

oysters and red tide

was up at Parksville beach today seen about 10 people with pails full of oysters then as I was leaving seen them all in the back of a 3/4 ton pickup it was full are these people eating them even though its flagged red tide cheers
  18. Reel-Knotty

Smoked cheese

I smoke my salmon (with good results) but after reading this post I had to give cheese a try, so today 3 weeks of waiting are gone and now so is the cheese. OMG what a success even the wife loved it, cant wait to get the next round in the smoker Thanks for the tips cheers
  19. Reel-Knotty

2016 Nanaimo Reports

Happy Canada day to all The wind guys all hit and miss last week one said wind SSW other said wind NNW lol, luckily I have a view of the fingers and a spotting scope focused on it at all times and even then can change an hour later. cheers
Back