Search results

1. Bigdogg

2018 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Right on. Thanks. I went over to sangster this morning. Not much happening over there.
  2. Bigdogg

2018 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Hey randy. Whereabouts were you fishin this morning?
  3. Bigdogg

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Thanks for the info Billydoo. Let me know how Esperanza is if you make it out there. I'm coming up this weekend. Thanks a lot bigdogg
  4. Bigdogg

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Anyone have any fishing reports over the weekend up in Nootka/bajo?? It would be much appreciated thanks.
  5. Bigdogg

2017 Nanaimo Reports

ya anywhere from 100-150 I've been fishing.
  6. Bigdogg

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Out at the fingers this morning. Fishing was stellar. Got our 6 spring limit and also went and got are lingcod limit. What a day.
  7. Bigdogg

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Was out at the fingers today and it really productive. Hooked into 10 springs this morning. We got our limit is a short period of time. It's sure nice to see some salmon coming through already this year.
  8. Bigdogg

2017 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Went out yesterday morning to Bellenas for the first time of the year. We got 1 8 lb. Also seen a hump back hanging out around Gerald island. Was really neat to see a hump back on the inside.
  9. Bigdogg

2017 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

That salmon looks like it might be 6-8lbs at best. Lol.
  10. Bigdogg

2016 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Are they finally fixing the dock?
  11. Bigdogg

Fished sangster yesterday morning from 7-11am got 2 springs and lost 5 others. My buddy is a rookie on the rod and was having a bad day. Lol. Had the first double header of the season to so that was pretty fun. It was a tough week of fishing this week. Put in the time and not much for results...
  12. Bigdogg

This wind could f*#£ off anytime. Not looking very good for the weekend.
  13. Bigdogg

Was out yesterday for a few hours and had quite of bit of action. Landed 4 all about the 10-12lb range and lost 4 more. It was just a beautiful morning on the water. Good to see the fishing is starting to heat up.
  14. Bigdogg

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

When I was up there at the end of June the fuel was the same price as in gold river. 136L if I recall. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Bigdogg

Sangster

Fished sangster today. Landed 10 kept 5 and lost one on a rookie net job. 25 was the biggest 12 was the smallest. First time fishing sangster this year. Awesome day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Bigdogg

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Went out this morning with 2 friends and we limited out. Another guy with 2 frIends also limited out. What a morning. Lots of fish. 20 and 18 were the biggest and the other 4 were low to mid teens. Sure nice to get into some fish. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Bigdogg

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Check out Canadian tire. I'm not sure if there Davis chovies but I'm pretty sure they sell bait there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Bigdogg

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Fished the fingers today early morning to about 11:30am. Landed 3 decent springs. Chovy was the ticket for sure. Out fished the spoon all day. Did land 1 spring with the cop car. Also seen another guy with a 20 at the cleaning station. It was a beauty morning. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Bigdogg

2014 ECVI Nanoose Bay, French Creek Reports

I've caught a lot of really nice lings out at sangster. On the north end. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back