Search results

1. C

Where to find big anchor bucket

Integrity Sales in Central Saanich has them to if you are out that way.
  2. C

What to do with pinks?

Pink Gold! Pinks are our favourite for making salmon candy. I personally think you are crazy if you exclude them from your smoker lineup.
  3. C

Skate

Thanks for the link BGM ! It didn't come up when I did the search. Sir Reel, I agree on the hard hit... then a long slow fight ( similar to a large Octopus ). Cool pic!
  4. C

Skate

We found a halibut spot this year that has been consistently great to us but we have also been catching skate there quite regularly. I keep hearing their wings are a delicacy but have never heard it from someone who has actually tried it. We have been just gently releasing the alien looking...
  5. C

There's a new guide in town ....

Lol. My neighbour waters his lawn on non watering days. ill pm you his address...
  6. C

Wow, you guys publicly announce the exact location of this guys vessel on a public forum then others state that they went and checked his boat for safety equipment... Pretty wild actions regardless of your opinions of him.
  7. C

Wow, you guys publicly announce the exact location of thisguys vessel on a public forum then others state that they went and checkedhis boat for safety equipment. Pretty wild actions regardless of your opinions.<o:p></o:p>
  8. C

The Most Annoyin/Aggravting Fishing Terms

" The whales must of just came through"
  9. C

My pleasure! Anything to help keep the forum members nourished :)
  10. C

Sweet Greenhouse! Im a potato stacker from way back. I have tried the garbage can and old tires both with some success but now I use a cedar shingle style method. This allows you to stack while they grow allowing full sun on the plants throughout the whole season as vegetative growth can turn...
  11. C

New BBQ

That is an amazing setup! Nice!
  12. C

white seafood chowder\ soup

Whoa whoa whoa... easy now. Watch what you are saying about bacon. Bacon slander should be illegal. I love you sweet lady bacon
  13. C

Herring spawn reports?

Nice!!! Looking forward to the report! Safe travels
  14. C

Herring spawn reports?

I want a drone! https://youtu.be/sopq3-lu9ow Powell River March 17th
  15. C

harpoon tip

Capital iron Langford has good ones. I switched to these after having the bullet style fail twice for me. I've never had the double arrow fail.
  16. C

Mussels in Victoria?

20 min out of vic... but, walk the beach right by the Brentwood Bay Marina office and you will find Giants! They are the size of large oysters. Access on Saunders lane. I think they have been eating steroids or lots of raw sewage or something.
  17. C

Victoria Reports 2015

Shhhhhhhh. You heard it here. No more saying the C word on here.
  18. C

Victoria Reports 2015

Originally Posted by r.s craven You can buy a long handled dip net, I think Trotac has them. You guys need this guy on your boat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl503sV5YHQ
  19. C

Victoria Reports 2015

Originally Posted by Willyjim 8-12 AM on the waterfront today. No keepers, just 3 little ones. Sure we're lots of crabs over by Esquimalt Lagoon though. All males too. Wow, Heaven forbid someone posts their catch in the "fishing reports" thread
Back