Search results

1. DVL U Know

Sooke ramp punch cards?

OK, I get they have to recoup the cost for that ramp in sooke...ramps cost money I get it! The honesty box apparently wasn't working as they now have an attendant at peak times because only 1 in 4 people were paying. I have always paid--just figure that's what you do, but as a frequent flyer...
  2. DVL U Know

Anyone ever been to this race?

Friend commenting on my trailering skills said I should enter this race. Don't know where or when this was taken...but as a Langford boy my money is on western speedway, and if it is western speed way my money is on Smoking Joe!
  3. DVL U Know

176 double eagle prop pitch

OK, I have looked through the old posts and not found what I am looking for...I have a double eagle 176 with a Honda 90 (early 2000's) that I think has prop issues. It maxes out WOT of 4600 and is so slow getting out of the hole. By the gps it goes about 28 mph. Think it has 19 on it right...
  4. DVL U Know

Amundson Trend tmx4 bound up on me?

Last time out fishing my amundson reel bound up on it self. The drag basically got stuck down tight and wouldn't release, with a hundred feet of line out. Had to attack my drag knob with my pliers to wind it back. Any thoughts? I have recently swapped out the drag springs with islander...
  5. DVL U Know

Best stupid trick you have learned fishing?

OK, you know how you pick up stupid tricks along the way to make things easier. Well I was thinking I would cut down my learning curve and ask all you fellas the best prep, catch or general boat thing you have learned. My own favorite trick that I came up with dealt with scaling my fish...
Back