Search results

1. B

Wanted: Flatdeck Trailer

Hoping that someone might either have a double axle trailer they aren't using or know someone who has one. Needs to be 16' -20' deck and no heavier than 10,000lbs, don't want to have to MVI all the time. Doesn't need to be perfect and I'm OK with doing some repairs if needed. Hopefully on the...
  2. B

If not Canada, where?

As my wife and I are heading toward retirement, hopefully sooner than later, and I know many members here spend time in other locales (under normal conditions), and have had great experiences that they could share...Could you provide some recommendations for some of the places you may have been...
  3. B

Caution: Steveston Marine and Hardware

Just thought I'd post my experience here in case others may be thinking about dealing with this company. During the Vancouver Boat Show, I bought a Mustang inflatable online during their boat show special sale. Paid for both the Mustang and the shipping ($18.00 for Canada Post Parcel Post from...
  4. B

Looking for an "acid/spiral wrapped" halibut rod

Read lots about these rods and would really like to try one out, but $500US (ouch)! Hoping maybe someone has one they don't use or don't like they might be interested in selling. Any feedback from anyone who has used one would be welcome too. Thanks
  5. B

Amundsen TMX4 Brand New in Box

Brand new gold colour TMX4 was a warranty replacement from Amundsen and now don't need it. Have paperwork from Amundsen, originally bought at PNT. No line, just a brand new reel. $225 firm. Located in Central Saanich.
  6. B

Time for a New Reel

After reading all the input here on new reels, I have pretty much decided on a new Trophy reel (or maybe 2 if I can sneak it by the boss....). Looking to buy this weekend; any recommendations about best place to buy on the Island? Thanks for your feedback.
  7. B

Free Malibu 182 Stand up top and frame

Full top from windshield back including stand up/camper back top for the rear portion. All the windows are there as well as the aluminum frame. I have never used the back portion but it looks to be in good shape. The front half frame is good but the canvas has a small hole and will need a patch...
  8. B

Halibut Anchoring System... what's it worth?

Thanks for your time guys, but I'll deal with this next year. Too many other things on the plate right now.
  9. B

Looking for Hardtop for Malibu 182.

Hi, I'm looking for a hardtop for my boat, not the factory one that mounts to the windshield but one that has a separate mounting system and that you can stand under, something I can mount rocket launchers and electronics on. The canvas is getting worn out and I'd like to put a fiberglass...
  10. B

New Mustang Integrity Survival Jacket

This came with my new boat and I'll never wear it. It's Model #MC1525, size large, colours are red and grey. I don't think it's ever been worn. Best price I can find online in Canada is $249.95 plus tax. How about offers on $200?
  11. B

2012 Mercury 150 Four Stroke

Anyone heard anything about these or have one and can share their experience? I'm looking at one on a boat right now and don't know anything about them; this is not the Verado, just the four stroke. I must admit, I've never really been a Mercury fan but..... Thanks for any input or information.
  12. B

Looking for 18' - 20' Outboard Powered Boat

Hi guys, just thought I'd try and see if anyone has a boat for sale or knows someone who is selling.... I'm looking for something along the lines of a Malibu 185 or Campion Explorer 556/542/188. I want something with outboard power and a minimum of 150hp. As long as the hull and the main power...
  13. B

66 Mustang Convertible Trade for Boat

All numbers matching C-Code 289 V8, 3 speed manual trans, California Car with documentation. Mileage unknown, but has been off the road for approximately 19 years. Has not seen rain for the same amount of time. Like new high quality top. Still has the original factory seats with no rips or...
Back