Search results

1. buzzbomb

Scotty digital black box

Like new digital Scotty black box. Comes with all wiring to run up to 3 riggers. $200. Coming to the island ( parksville) on the 14 but can also ship. Located in maple ridge.
  2. buzzbomb

Scotty downrigger swivel base

Like new as seen in pics. Comes with everything they come with new. $140 for the pair. Located in Coquitlam but will ship on buyers dime.
  3. buzzbomb

10ft spratly trade for 12ft v aluminum

I have a very nice clean 10ft spratly fly fishing boat that I have to part with as my young daughters are wanting to come fishing more and more. It will come with Scotty anchor mounts in all 4 corners. Wanting to trade for a newer clean 12ft v bottom or possibly a 12ft flat bottom that will...
  4. buzzbomb

Garelick adjustable helm pedestal

As new with seat slider And everything works as should. $250. Get over to the island often or can ship on buyers dime.
  5. buzzbomb

17 double eagle hard top, camber back canvas and sleeper seats

Was going to lift the hard top but have decided to go with all new canvas. Seats are in excellent solid shape with a couple spall punchers that have been repaired. Canvas back is also in excellent shape with all zipper, stitching and snaps in place (was hardly ever used as boat was dry stored)...
  6. buzzbomb

94 17ft double eagle hard top removal

Just picked up a very clean 17 hard top eagle. First order of business is going to be to rase the hard to on a tube frame system and have removable canvas with windows made to close in the gap between window and top.Had had a quick look at it under the cover today and could not see an obvious...
  7. buzzbomb

Trout fly tying set up

Everything needed tools materials hooks and storage. To much to list but if interested pm me and we can have a conversation about what all is here.$250 for all of it. Vice was 150 alone. Located in the lower mainland but get to the island often and willing to ship if needed
  8. buzzbomb

1999 5hp mariner 4 stroke long shaft 1999 25 johnson

As new shape and runs perfect. Just did the thermostat, impeller, gear and engine oil, plugs and fuel filter. Motor has less then 10 hrs on it and shows mint. Comes with original manual, tools and fuel tank. Also have a new prop ring that is not installed yet. $1000, motor is on the main land...
  9. buzzbomb

Fly reel and heavy spinning rod and real

Mayhem 5/6wt fly real. Brand new in box with case, never even had line put on it. $50s 10,6 trophy xl spinning set up with okuma spinning real loaded with tuff line. Never used I got it for throwing buzzbombs form the boat or river fishing but never did use it.$175 for the package
  10. buzzbomb

Two Scotty 1106 downriggers

Sorry for the bad pics I can take and send any detailed pics ya need tho. Both have been threw Scotty for full tune ups and new braided line last year. In excellent working shape. No swivel pedestals, just the riggers them selfs. I bought these from a member here for my 15’ aluminum but then...
  11. buzzbomb

The new boat!!...... for now......

Well have decided to abort on my 206 double eagle build. As much as I love it and had big plans for it, it just dose not fit into the life plans ahead ( house renos ). I decided I can’t be without a boat and need something easy to deal with and capable of doing a bit of everything. List of use...
  12. buzzbomb

Scotty high performance downrigger

In excellent shape comes as seen in pic (no pedestal) will trade towards a pair of old style 1101 or 1106. Fixed 30” boom is ok as there going on a 15’ aluminum. Will sell for $500
  13. buzzbomb

1992 podded 20 ft double eagle

I am currently in the middle of building this boat. It is in excellent shape structurally and has a lot of needed equipment that is not yet installed to go with. I have had a change of plans in life and am going another route. The boat has had a absolutely beautifully made pod already built...
  14. buzzbomb

2000 250 Johnson ocean pro

Got this motor for my double eagle project but have now come across a 4 stroke. I am a certified marine mechanic and have gone over this motor head to toe before I inquired it. Even compression through out. I also bore scopes the cyl as well. Motor has had a recent power pack, reeds, trim pump...
  15. buzzbomb

Any one here own a dodge power wagon?

Time for a new truck and I’ve been giving the power wagon a serious look. Don’t need a diesel so I’ve been looking at the three big brands for gas options. Normally I’m a gm guy but would need to spend an additional 10k to rig up the way I want it! Power wagon all I’d need is a canopy. Any info...
  16. buzzbomb

Bunch of stuff for sale

Complete fly tying set up for still water flys. Lots of stuff everything needed including all good quality tools and vice, huge large selection of feathers, fur , threads and more. Most stuff is still new in package. Can send pics but way to much to list.$450 Armed 12” barrelled 12ga single...
  17. buzzbomb

Looking for a 2000 250 Johnson ocean pro shop manual

In search of a shop manual for this motor. Let me know if ya got one ya don’t need any more. Thanks Chris
  18. buzzbomb

Info on filling in out drive hole in a transom

Hey guys. Was wondering if I could get pointed in the wright direction on this process. Due to all the other cost on this boat build I thought I’d do this my self. My plan is to build the plug out of 1/2” marine ply and resin in between each pice till I achieve the 2” needed. Any advice on this...
  19. buzzbomb

206 double eagle/Volvo stuff

-Volvo dash that includes ignition gauges —digital power trim gauge and all wire harness -Flush mount controls with new 16 ft cables -Cable steering helm with steering wheel and16ft cable -Perco battery switch ( new was only in boat for sort time) -Full bus heater set up with switching and vent...
  20. buzzbomb

Garelick kicker bracket For up to 25 hp

Excellent shape, for 25 hp or 175 pounds. Nothing broken or missing, all there in perfect working order. $250 located on the mainland but will be in Victoria in a couple weeks
Back