Search results

1. lawlu

Cell Service in Gold River?

I heard there are Telus cell towers in Gold River and Tahsis now. Anyone have Bell or Virgin and have firsthand experience if it works there or not?
  2. lawlu

Free: Scotty Boom Mounts

This is from a first gen electric Scotty downrigger. I don't know the model number, so.... Anyhow, free to anyone who needs them. I am in Vic.
  3. lawlu

Navionics Classic Chip - Hard to Find Puget Sound/Gulf Islands Chip $75

Just as the title says, Navionics Classic Chip. Puget Sound/Gulf Islands, NE/US842L VO3.18 I can email a pic if needed... Or willing to trade for 3 coated 12-15lb cannonballs or WHY???
  4. lawlu

07 and up Tundra 35" tires or 33"

Just got the truck leveled/lifted 3/1. Is there anyone in the Victoria area that put on 285/75r18 tires on their truck with stock rims. Trying to decide between this and the 275/75r18s and need a real life look at it.
  5. lawlu

Temp moorage in Deep cove, Sidney?

Does anyone know if if you can moor temporarily in Deep Cove or anywhere very close to this? I'm looking for quick access, so don't want to travel too far. No more than 2 weeks at a time...
  6. lawlu

Boat Trailer alignment

Had a bearing blow out on me the other day. And then realized that all four tires on the trailer are wearing abnormally on the inside edge. My first thought was that it was possibly an overweight/load issue, but have ruled that out as the 2 trailer axels are rates at 3500 lbs each and the...
  7. lawlu

9" Scotty Gimbal Mount (1028)

9" Scotty Gimbal Mount (1028) SOLD In excellent condition... Use your rod holder to seat your Downrigger intstead of screwing holes through your hull.
  8. lawlu

Socks in Sooke ever?

Love Sockeye, but don't like the long trek up to Alberni from Victoria just for socks. Does anyone have much success with Socks from Sooke to Victoria? (of course, if and when they open it up)
  9. lawlu

east coast stuff for west coast fishing

Was watching some taped fishing shows this morning... Has anyone tried those Dreamw**ver flashers and flys that Cronzy was peddling? I don't have any flys, but I tried the spin docs and didn't have any success with them.
  10. lawlu

Mounting Radar Domes

Hello, Just bought a used radar. I have a hardtop and want to mount it directly to the top. Currently there is a GPS antennae puck and a spotlight mounted up there. They would be closer to the bow than where I would be mounting the radar dome or in-front of the dome. Will I have issues...
  11. lawlu

Terry Fayden Outfitters Pacific Mooching Reel

This reel is basically the same as the MR2. Gold in colour. Great Shape. Fresh 30lb test line. $250
Back