Search results

1. NootkaSounder

2022 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Looking for a guide next week, staying at Tuta marina, plans have fallen though. Any suggestions?
  2. NootkaSounder

Raider explorer 190 vs 2025 kingfisher escape

Friends father is looking at purchasing a new boat, these are the options we are looking at with hardtop and Alaskan bulkhead. May I get some reviews and opinions on these two boat options? Thank you
  3. NootkaSounder

Tidal water licence reprint

Thanks, never had this happen before. I figured that's what someone was going to tell me.
  4. NootkaSounder

Tidal water licence reprint

Im back in victoria, staying at my mothers. and i forgot my licence. My friend wants to go fishing tomorrow but i cant seem to be able to reprint my license. I normally buy my license at a fishing store and they print them out, it's my only option down to Victoria to drive to Sidney? I can't...
  5. NootkaSounder

2020 Sooke Reports

Pulling out of pedder bay the other day and there was no joke 50 traps in the Channel. I had two dodge them. If someone was leaving at dusk running purely on charts and radar it could lead to serious consequences big safety issue.
  6. NootkaSounder

2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Worked it from the breakwater to Macaulay from 4pm-6pm. Kept a good one released a legal but smaller size nookie and released a wild coho.
  7. NootkaSounder

2020 Sooke Reports

The whops was the typo.. haha Was a 15# sorry posting on my phone.
  8. NootkaSounder

Source for trailer brake parts

What did the desk conversion cost you?
  9. NootkaSounder

2020 Sooke Reports

Fished from 1-4:30 today right outside pedder bay. Got one hatch coho 1 one 25# spring. Edit was a 15 lb spring I have fat fingers Is there a drop off for the heads at pedder Bay??
  10. NootkaSounder

WANTED: 10,000lbs Capacity I-Beam Trailer

When you bought it from them did they set it up for your boat?
  11. NootkaSounder

When do you toss your old flashers?? I have a problem.

So I read online somewhere that if you hang up your old flashers it will keep crows away or something along that line. so I took about 10 flashers that I was no longer using and I hung them around my mechanic shop yard in a bit of a daisy chain. See if it works
  12. NootkaSounder

WANTED: 10,000lbs Capacity I-Beam Trailer

Yeah why don't you give us some details on the purchase?
  13. NootkaSounder

XD 100 pricing ?!

Ya I paid 65 a gallon xd100 at a dealer in calgary. My motor is set for xd100 first gen etec. I saw a guy at the marina using the Canadian tire stuff, he wasn't sure what his motor was set to but he said he's been using it since you got the motor.
  14. NootkaSounder

2020 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

I just got back too I got my limit on springs pretty easy. I tried offshore was still to snotty.
  15. NootkaSounder

I should mention he was running 70 feet of water on the chovie.
  16. NootkaSounder

Arrived st Tuta yesterday had some issues chasing a ground wire after the road jiggled it up. My cousin caught two this morning at camel. Going tobto fishing hard here on out.
  17. NootkaSounder

Where to buy denatured alcohol in lower mainland

Do they make a conversion stove over to 0ropane?
  18. NootkaSounder

ROCK FISH

I believe it is mandatory to also keep a deep release rig on the boat now too.
  19. NootkaSounder

When do you toss your old flashers?? I have a problem.

As the title says I have a wack ton of flashers. What to do???
  20. NootkaSounder

Seastar hydraulic steering helm for sale

Pm me your number im in the island saterday heading from Victoria to campbell.
Back