Search results

1. R

WTB Kicker with charging

did you find a kicker? I have a 9.9 HT long leg with charging, around 2002, in Vancouver. It should be ready within a few weeks
  2. R

Radar

There are a few listings on CL Vancouver area.
  3. R

outboard steering shaft?

I'm with you now. Hope it works better when you're done.
  4. R

outboard steering shaft?

just to clarify, grease nipples on most outboards are for the tilting mechanism. The steering tube is separate and doesn't have grease nipples. I learned this from the school of tough knocks. I launched my boat only to find that the steering rod had seized inside the tube. I managed to paddle...
  5. R

Uflex steering steering ram

Do you have a model #? I need to check if it would work on my Honda BF130A thanks!
  6. R

Outboard motor stand/carrier

I haven't heard back. Please call to discuss. thanks, Rick
  7. R

Outboard motor stand/carrier

Hey Reb, I'm interested for my Honda 8 LS. It is about 110# and about 36" from top of transom mount to bottom. I think I messed up my earlier reply. could you call me at 604 228 8920? Between 6:30 & 8:30 tonight would be good, or tomorrow. Thanks, Rick
  8. R

2 orange Islander Mr3

I got a message from forum re my full Inbox, and that you tried to send a message. I cleared some space, so can receive your message now. thanks, Rick
  9. R

2 orange Islander Mr3

I got a message from forum re my full Inbox, and that you tried to send a message. I cleared some space, so can receive your message now. thanks, Rick
  10. R

Aluminum boats on bunk trailers

Search CL for "uhmw planks Coquitlam". There's enough for probably 2 trailers, but price looks good + negotiable. (i'm not connected to seller)
  11. R

Wanted: yamaha 9.9 cowling / yamaha 200 saltwater series

Toba - there's one on Vancouver CL for $90. It has "power tilt" written on side, but suppose you could easily remove the decal (could be a good excuse for a discount). If you're interested & can't find it, let me know.
  12. R

Bunks

In case anyone is thinking about upgrading their trailer bunks, this guy has some UHMW sheets for sale. I'm not connected to seller. http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/mat/4956850401.html
  13. R

Want To Buy: 16' Double Eagle

Here's one in Surrey (I'm not connected to seller - just saw this a minute ago) http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/boa/4946153877.html
  14. R

Bunks

I have aluminum - it came with wood bunks covered with carpet. I soon noticed corrosion on the hull where it rests on the bunks. The carpet holds salt water against the aluminum - perfect conditions for corrosion. The carpet also holds water against the wood. If the wood cannot dry out, it...
  15. R

WTB •Walker Bay 8ft davit kit

I saw this in CL a few weeks ago: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/boa/4817678303.html I'm not connected in any way and know nothing about davit kits, but I hope this might help Rick
  16. R

Furuno Radar System

Is that a break on the shell? I can't be sure from the photo. What is ballpark price? thanks, Rick
Back