Search results

1. Falcon

Boat Hoses for sale.

One 50 foot hose ($20) and one 25 foot hose ($10) for sale from our boat.
  2. Falcon

Hubbell 50 Foot Shore Power Cable 30 AMP 125 VOLT

Hubbell 50 Foot Shore Power Cable for sale, 30 AMP 125 VOLT. Never used. I bought it in anticipation of us getting shore power on our 26‘ Striper but we never did and the boat is now sold. $50 for the cable...
  3. Falcon

Brand New Tuna Gear

Anticipating my first crack at tuna this year with my 2601 WA Striper I bought $1800 dollars worth of tuna gear, including two PENN reels and two Shimano rods, from Pacificnet&Twine but an overseas job opportunity came up so I put my boat up for sale and it sold in two days....I did not expect...
  4. Falcon

Saltwater Spinning Reels

Is there anyone out there who uses a saltwater spinning reel for bottom fish, salmon or albacore tuna fishing? Looking at getting one, or two, for tuna trips but not sure what to look for as there’s a ton of choices.
  5. Falcon

Boat Modification Photos

Always looking for a project during the winter so I thought I’d see if anyone wants to share some modifications they’ve done on their boats. I’m sure everyone has something they’ve found works better for them. Right now I think I’m gonna try and modify my cutting board on the back to hold a...
  6. Falcon

Twin Setup for 2601 Striper

Does anyone out there, besides me, have twins on their 2601 Striper? Mines new to me last October, a 2013 2601 WA, but I’ve yet to put it in the water. Currently have twin G1 175 HP Evinrude Etec’s, which I know nothing about, but I’m thinking of POSSIBLY hitting the boat shows and seeing if I...
  7. Falcon

Wellcraft 220 Ocean King

Does anyone out there own one of these boats or has anyone ever ridden on one? Looking at purchasing a new 2019 but just thought I’d get some opinions before I pulled the trigger on one. I’m kinda stuck between a Thunderjet Alexis 22 OS and the Weldcraft Ocean King 220, the ride is much better...
  8. Falcon

Smallest Boat for Albacore Tuna

So I was reading a thread on Bloodydecks about what the Washington State guys considered the smallest boat acceptable for fishing tuna off our coast. What’s the smallest boat anyone’s gone tuna fishing on out there? Obviously weather is the biggest factor when choosing to go out, fuel capacity...
  9. Falcon

Ocean Boats

Just a thought on boats that'd be suitable for fishing salmon in-shore as well as off-shore for tuna. Has anyone ever considered a center console boat like this one below for the West Coast, a 29 foot Cobia 296 with a 10 foot beam that holds 240 gallons of fuel and runs with two 250HP motors on...
  10. Falcon

Newer Verado 4-Stroke Engines

Anyone out there running a newer Verado with any pros or cons on them? Always ran Yamaha's but interested in these, for some reason :)
  11. Falcon

North River Seahawk OS Boats

So I did a search on these boats here and only came up with some old threads from 2010 and one from 2014, so, I'm wondering if anyone on the Island runs a newer (2015-2018) one of these? I've narrowed down my search to the 25' or 27' NR Seahawk OS but they don't seem to be as common here as they...
  12. Falcon

Thunder Jet 21 Chinook HT Alaskan for sale.

I'm selling my 2010 Thunder Jet 21 footer due to an overseas work commitment. This is a beautifully maintained boat with only just 159 hours on the main 225 Yamaha Four Stroke engine and 600 hours on the 8 HP High Thrust kicker. The main engine is a 2010 and the kicker is a 2009. I purchased it...
  13. Falcon

Confusing Coho?

Anyone ever seen a large Coho (10 lbs) with a sparingly spotted tail, top to bottom, and white meat? It almost looked like a cross-bred salmon. I've never experienced a white meated Coho before, I was a bit confused by it. Fishing with a buddy who's allowed to keep what ever he catches by the...
  14. Falcon

Onboard Cleaning

Did some searching but couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm trying to improve my ability to gut the fish onboard before I put them in the hold. Usually I just do it on top of the checker-plate but it's hard on knives and makes a mess. I was thinking of just drilling a custom poly cutting...
  15. Falcon

Two Shimano 4000GT Plus Mooching Reels for sale

I purchased these reels in 2010, used them for two years before I got my MR3's. These have also been sitting around in the garage for two years, figured someone would use them. I'm selling them for $60 dollars EACH!
  16. Falcon

Two Shimano Charter Special's for sale

I have two Shimano Charter Special 2000LD's for sale, I purchased them (for $169.99) as spare reels for the boat but have since got two more MR3's…so I don't really need them as they too have been just sitting for a year in the garage. Good reel for beginners or for young kids I suppose? One of...
  17. Falcon

Two OKUMA SOLTERRA's for sale

I have two Okuma Solterra reels, that I purchased in 2010, for sale. They've been sitting for a year since I purchased a couple of Shimano Talica 16's. Both are in very good shape, in my opinion. Looking to get $60 dollars EACH for them.
  18. Falcon

Garage Rod Storage

I'm searching the net for some ideas on rod storage for the garage, lots of options out there, but there's also a lot of crap out there. I'd like an upright storage with wheels and a drawer if possible as I've been warned about storing rods horizontally. Cabelas has a nice one but the reviews...
  19. Falcon

Two Shimano Technium 8ft Rods for Sale

I have two Shimano Technium 8ft rods for sale that I purchased in the spring of 2012, I intended to use them as spare rods but they've only seen the water twice. So I'm selling them for $120 dollars each; they're in brand new condition, absolutely nothing wrong with them! Good for Halibut or...
  20. Falcon

My Setup - Frustrated!

So here I am with a great setup on my boat (2011 21' Thunder Jet Chinook), a 225HP Yamaha Four Stroke and a HT 8HP Yamaha kicker. Main engine, love it! But I'm more than ready to get rid of my 8HP POS kicker. I can't get three trips out of it before it fouls up, it just won't stay running. I've...
Back