Search results

1. bullyjack

Yamaha tiller parts

I have a 2010 9.9 yamaha, tiller with the shifter on the tiller. The cam that connects the shifter to the cable broke and its now stuck in gear. I think someone might have been messing with it in storage, wasn’t like that when i parked it. I can’t seem to find the part onlineor even the shifter...
  2. bullyjack

Suspension seat

Looking for a decent suspension/shock seat for the wife. Would like on with armrests. Her back is wrecked so if there’s any chop i gotta throttle right down, any recomendations on where to get one? Thanks.
  3. bullyjack

Hge risers

Anyone know what the piece is that faces towards the front of the engine and has a rubber cap on it to block it off? It threads into the riser and has a barbed opposite end. The rubber caps are cracked and need replacing.
  4. bullyjack

1980 18 1/2’ strattacraft

Merc 470, rebuilt pre alpha leg, trim tabs, small cuddy, runs everything works. Was told the floor was rebuilt and a larger fuel tank put in but has a soft spot in the center between the seats. Floor is fiberglass with vynal over top. Need batteries, buildge pump and blower. Trailer is aluminum...
  5. bullyjack

Strattacaft?

Anyone know who or where they were made? Picked up a 18 1/2 ft with a hardtop.
  6. bullyjack

Fuel tank

18 gallon, 12 1/2” high, 16” wide , 30” long. Comes with new filler hose and neck. Full of 50:1 2 stroke mix, askin 100$.was mounted under the outboard well on a 16 1/2’ boat.
  7. bullyjack

Parsuns outboards

Anyone run one of these for a kicker? Price looks good and can come with a control box . 3 year waranty on parts. Looking to go to a 4 stroke so i can plumb it into the main tank. Used are pricey so thinking might as well go new and see what the prices are at the boat show next year.
  8. bullyjack

115 merc 2 stroke

86-88 i think. New starter, starter solenoid, cap, plugs, wires, internal wiring harness, trim solenoid, comes with power trim and controls. Needs a choke solenoid and could use a impellor change. 125psi on all cylinders, lots of power so much it broke the trandsom, 1150$.
  9. bullyjack

Wanted 16.5-18’ hull.

Broke the trandsom on my trihull and looking to replace. Have everything i need, motor, trailer. Needs to be able to take a 115hp merc 2 stroke, thanks.
  10. bullyjack

Tac wiring?

i have a older merc 115hp inline 6 2 stroke outboard, the tac harness coming out of the front of the controlbox has 3 wires, white, black and brown. The tac has only 2 poles marked pos and neg. is this the wrong tac? The previous owner had the white and brown to the pos and black to neg and...
  11. bullyjack

Disc rotor

ordered the wrong one, to much in shipping to send it back. Can’t remember what i paid. 40$???? Make a offer.
  12. bullyjack

Selling boat

besides cash, whats the best way to get paid when you sell your boat and not have to worry about getting scamed? The sale is local, no out of town or overborder sale. Thanks.
  13. bullyjack

Zodiac rib air fitting

where do I find a fitting to fill my rib? Checked Canadian tire, cabellas and basspro. Does the airhead pump come with one? Not sure what it looks like.
  14. bullyjack

24' searay srv 240

383 stroker, bravo3 dualprop 22 pitch both with less than 100hrs. Newer tops, bbq, stove oven, porttipotti, large cuddie, 7" standardhorizon 390i plotter, 7" hummingbirddi sounder fishfinder, vhf with asi, trimtabs. Great runnin solid boat. 18500$.
  15. bullyjack

Fishing bc app

is it just my phone or is the app down? Havnt been able to get on it for a few days, just keeps sayin waiting.
  16. bullyjack

Searay 240srv

Looking to downsize. 50hrs on 383 stroker, rebuilt bravo3 dualprop, bbq, 2 burner stove and oven, 6 year old upolstry, 5 year old tops, new steering, large vberth, 2 scotty electric dowriggers, helix7di, standardhorizon cp390i chartplotter, 2 vhf radios. 21500. 15hp 2stroke kicker.
  17. bullyjack

Mcdonald beach

anyone know what the waterlevel is like at mcdonald and how much crap is in the northarm?
  18. bullyjack

Trailer rollers

10 sets, 4 1/4" tall, 3" wide, 13" center to center, 9/16" bolthole. 120$ obo. Decided to bunk the back half.
  19. bullyjack

Able actions

march 31/18. Langley. 500 electric downriggers, 50 strongarm lots of parts all new stock.
  20. bullyjack

Zodiak leak

i have a 9' zodiak huricane hard bottom that has a leak(or two) where the hypalon seals to the inside of the hardbottom. Wondering how to repair or someone who knows how prefer in the valley as i'm in mission.
Back