Search results

1. TheTugistheDrug

Wanted Lower Unit 2009 Yamaha T8

Cav plate got smacked looking for replacement. I’m in Nanaimo
  2. TheTugistheDrug

Atwood electric camper jacks

Four electric jacks. Came off a mid 90's 11' Lance camper. A little ugly as at some point somebody did a poor job of painting them. $600. I'm in Nanaimo. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZB9XbojNRE9vGcJb9
  3. TheTugistheDrug

ISO EZ Loader trailer rollers

like the title says, anybody got ez loader trailer rollers they're not using. I'm in Nanaimo Thanks 250.751.9272
  4. TheTugistheDrug

Camper Jacks and Brake baking Plate

Four older Reico hydraulic jacks, 2000lb capacity, off of a 3000lb camper, could use TLC. $100?? OBO 10" brake baking plate complete, with shoes, Left Side, NOT galvanzed. 15 pack Lucky Located in Nanaimo (Cedar). Totally negotiable. If you need either, let me know. Trades welcome.
  5. TheTugistheDrug

WANTED-2002 200,225 or 250 Four Stroke Part

ISO a low pressure fuel pump driver for a 2002 Yamaha 225 four stroke. 200 or 250 hp will have the same. The same goes for Merc the same year. I will be phoning the dealers tomorrow, but thought I would give this a shot. Thanks in advance.
  6. TheTugistheDrug

Pawns Trap and Rope

Pawn Trap and Rope Two used prawn traps and rope $100 for the lot. http://www.usednanaimo.com/classified-ad/TWO-PRAWN-TRAPS-AND-ROPE_22371464
  7. TheTugistheDrug

Changed myName

Thought I'd let it be known I have changed my Username. My neice mentioned the new name to me and my old name was a reference to my last boat. Thought it was a time for a change. I am not on this forum a lot, but do like my visits and appreciate the more regular posters' opinions and insights...
  8. TheTugistheDrug

Changed my Name

Sorry. Meant to post this in the General Open Forum....Ooops! Thought I'd let it be known I have changed my Username. My neice mentioned the new name to me and my old name was a reference to my last boat. Thought it was a time for a change. I am not on this forum a lot, but do like my visits...
  9. TheTugistheDrug

T8 yamaha kicker for sale

Not mine. http://nanaimo.en.craigslist.ca/boa/3066677849.html
  10. TheTugistheDrug

Free 14" rims

I have three 14" rims and tires that came off an old travel trailer. The tires are old passenger tires that should be replaced. The rims are in good shape painted black and are 5 bolt on 4.5" centers. Would make for good spares. I'm in Cedar if interested. Leo
  11. TheTugistheDrug

Lewmar Delta anchor 10kg

Hey I've got too big of an anchor. I'm looking for the same one but in the next smaller size (7kg?). bought new, never used, still have the tags attached. For sale or trade. $150 or offers Thanks, Leo
  12. TheTugistheDrug

WTB 9.9 Yamaha x-long shaft

Help! I can't go fishing without a kicker. Looking for a Four Stroke 9.9 high thrust extra long (25 inch) shaft. Electric start, power tilt. Prefer Yamaha. Will pay a fair price. Can pick up anywhere on the Island. Thanks in advance. Leo
  13. TheTugistheDrug

Yamaha Four Stroke Parts

Just got back from finding out that Parker Marine in Nanaimo is closed Saturdays!!??? WTF? I admit I have previuosly had little reason to go there (not impressed with prices or service the few times I was stuck), but I have a new to me Yami outboard and was going to get a few things for it...
  14. TheTugistheDrug

What's You Ride?

Hey Fellas! I'm looking to replace my well used '91 GMC Dually (454 gas) and would appreciate opinions from current owners of trucks that they are running. I really like the dually for my 11'6" Camper and I will be towing a 21 foot boat and am looking for info like MPG, amount of power and...
  15. TheTugistheDrug

Campion Questions

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, but have been "lurking" for a while. Lots of great info, thanks to everyone. I've had a Campion (190 Fishing Machine- centre console) since 1997 and really like everything about it. I am getting to the point where I'd like a cuddy and a little more cover. I...
Back