Search results

1. F

Finally

Well on the bright side if over 48 hours your tax exemption is $800 and you can bring some alcohol duty free.
  2. F

US boat purchase.( another issue)

You need a "Binder for Owner's Interim Certificate of Insurance" . You need trailer details including VIN. ICBC agents can sell to you. I have imported2 boats without issue using these policies.
  3. F

USA purchase issue

For anyone else needing info you can buy a ICBC binder of insurance for the trailer in advance of purchase. You will still need a temporary licence from the state unless it has a valid licence plate the owner will leave on trailer for you...
  4. F

C Numbers, Stability Test & Insurance

Years ago my buddy did diving charters to offset costs. Worked well and he got a lifetime supply of downrigger balls and tackle.
  5. F

Your Hotrod or Classic Car Pics

We used Coachwerks for the 67 Camaro. They do vehicles besides high end Porsches and gull wing Mercedes. Excellent paint work.
  6. F

Wheel wanted

Try Princess Auto
  7. F

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

The exchange is brutal now.I bought a boat in Utah in Sept 2014 for $16k USD which was $17.6 CDN after all taxes was $19.7 CDN. 10% exchange then.
  8. F

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

Sad to read this however if you can’t be confident in its reliability and the financial burden seems to be continual selling it seems to be the appropriate decision. Difficult to enjoy boating if the operating costs are ridiculous.
  9. F

Your favorite Spoons

Coyote sardine spoon has worked well for me.
  10. F

Looks clean but not a 2021 hull.
  11. F

If that Legend is Wyrguy’s old boat somebody would be getting a great boat.
  12. F

Building boats from Hourston glascraft molds

Agreed, no market for $250k Hourston
  13. F

Driving an EV pickup

Please guys I ask again leave this thread for the original intent of informing us of using an EV pickup in the real world
  14. F

2024 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Don’t you have a subscription to his intel service?
  15. F

Driving an EV pickup

Can we stay on the driving an EV truck experience topic and discuss other EV related issues in a separate thread. Many of us are very interested in real world day to day living with the EV.
  16. F

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Spend all the time you can with your dad. I miss fishing trips with mine and treasure all the memories.
  17. F

Driving an EV pickup

Saw a Subaru Solterra today in Whistler. Guessing it’s related to Toyota BZ4X. Didn’t know Subaru had a EV till now.
  18. F

Finally a boat with enough power for Stizzla

https://www.campbellrivermirror.com/local-business/campbell-river-boat-builder-makes-canadian-maritime-history-7119508
  19. F

Legendary Mark Pendlington Joins Westcoast Fishing Tackle Pro Staff!

Is it just me or has his style of narration and interaction with guides changed this season.
Back