Search results

1. L

What's for dinner tonight ?

Happy Birthday Matt! :cool:
  2. L

In Hindsight Advice (seeking not giving)

I totally understand and like this! We always take my truck(s) on hunting trips...my buddies laughed at me doing this until they noticed how they were now being a little more careful with the boot mud, not running through big puddles for the fun of it..... It takes a little more effort, but I...
  3. L

Your Hotrod or Classic Car Pics

Dare to dream! I must admit that I do like GM products from the 50's, 60's and into the 70's When I was first into the start of my love for the these vehicles, I got close to our used car manager (1979) and can't count the number of cars I bought and sold.....all of them were bone stock...
  4. L

Random reels

That was fast! Happy someone bought them pretty fast! I am a sucker for reels (maybe rods too!)
  5. L

Intersting fishing tackle history in BC - The ones who helped form local fishing habits.

A wealth of information you have sir! Thanks for sharing!
  6. L

Window replacements in older house.

Had these guys do my parents place 10+ years ago....amazing! So was the warranty! Would deal with them anytime!
  7. L

Heads up crew for Stolen sturgeon rods!

Sorry to hear! I have had a few issues of this happening..... hope....we call them TDM's :mad:
  8. L

Don't know why most of you aren't pushing 300 pounds with all your great food!!! :eek: Every morning when I read or see what you guys/gals come up with in the food makes me very hungry!
  9. L

Trucks for sale on Facebook ect.

No crystal ball here, but.....I think we will see used prices drop a fair bit more. I think we will see a larger drop in new and used, but just my thought. On some trucks we are seeing discounts again, some I have seen (GM) $6500.00 in bebates on new
  10. L

Browning A bolt Stainless LH

Can always dream Mr Rob! Hope all is well buddy!
  11. L

Browning A bolt Stainless LH

That is a good price!!!
  12. L

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

Some of you guys are showing your ages! :p I do enjoy a good walk down memory lane!
  13. L

"Rumble In The Bronx" False Creek scene.

I have always enjoyed his shows....although his later ones have been a bit different!
  14. L

Might Be Looking For a Change

I think all jobs come with a life expectancy..... Auto industry seems to go through a 10-15 year cycle. Loved my job, industry did a few twists (along with one or two bad decisions) and the what was usual with 25 years of work life is heading to 45 years soon. Thinking our industry will be...
  15. L

Multiple rod (and reels) storage?

So..... How do you store your rod and reels? Besides a pile in the basement or garage? I fish a bit of salt water, got a fair bit or sturgeon gear, rods, reels.... Got river rods for big and small outings (fish) Then a few fly rods (like trying to catch my ear!) Any pics?
  16. L

Man I miss my moose! Luckily my buddy shot an immy this year and I get the odd feed off him! :cool:
  17. L

Who Knows Axes?

First thought was an old shingle splitter.
  18. L

Wedding Venue (Lodge etc) in Lower Mainland?

Oops! Should have scrolled down soon! :rolleyes:
  19. L

Something a little different, we did (12 years ago) was rent the paddle wheeler at the New west key.....was a blast and can set up rooms at the hotel over looking the river.... Do the service, then have a good get together on the boardwalk then visit the pub(s)
  20. L

Been a a couple there.....very, very nice, but bet it is a few $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back