Search results

1. Alex_c

Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

If I could find the varieties I wanted to grow from the nursery I probably wouldn’t bother. It’s a pain, especially when you’re short on space because you haven’t bought a rack for all your trays yet 🤣
  2. Alex_c

Those LED work lights draw like 20-50W each. Should be fine.
  3. Alex_c

Driving an EV pickup

Yes, I believe this is part of the design. To add, with the logging truck use-case, they usually go up the mountain unloaded, and descend loaded, so theoretically they can regen most of the power needed to go back up a second time on the way down.
  4. Alex_c

Lithium Batteries? School Me , marine/boat applications!

Checked the specs of your unit, and it draws 650 mA, or 0.65 A. With a 30 ah battery you could run it for 36 hours and discharge the battery 80%
  5. Alex_c

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Well Fishtank is ahead of me in line, so I think I’m SOL on that
  6. Alex_c

Good luck, that’s a great deal. Looking for something like that I can stuff in the back of the truck while pulling the trailer for lakes etc.
  7. Alex_c

Driving an EV pickup

Wow, sounds very painless. Doing that drive without a lunch/dinner stop is a slog anyhow. Probably 10x that cost in fuel for the Tundra I would imagine.
  8. Alex_c

That’s most likely Hypalon. I’d buy that all day if I was in Vic. Anyone wanna make $100? 😏
  9. Alex_c

Nice, yeah that’s very close to what I had in mind. I’ll probably buy/build something I can dismantle and easily store when it’s not in use
  10. Alex_c

Seedlings all doing well. Have way too many peppers and tomatoes as usual. LED work lights make great grow lights. Full spectrum lights seem to be a marketing ploy based on some experiment videos I watched on youtube. Next year I’m going to get/build a rack and install permanent lighting...
  11. Alex_c

It’s not MIG welding, just M welding.
  12. Alex_c

I have no words
  13. Alex_c

Enough power to plane, or enough power to safely navigate a following sea with a full load of people, fuel, fish and gear?
  14. Alex_c

Grady Gas tank cover screws

I’d probably use something other than silicone.
  15. Alex_c

Grady Gas tank cover screws

Is there a gasket inside that hole?
  16. Alex_c

Ever been in bad weather without enough power?
  17. Alex_c

WTB Manual Downriggers

I have an extra set of regular tilt mounts
  18. Alex_c

Trophy rewire questions

Looks great! I would highly suggest you get a cheap set of flush cutters and cut the zip ties flush, because those little nubs will shred your hands if you have to get in there to work on anything in the future
  19. Alex_c

9.9 Mercury Pro-kicker conversion or sale?

Ah ok, won’t work for my old junk. Thanks anyway.
Back