Search results

1. Aridhol

Have you ever been "trolled out" ?

Rite of passage, used to fall asleep on my uncles boat fishing as a kid. They won't remember the nap, just the time with dad.
  2. Aridhol

Dating a Hourston Glascraft

I can't help date it but just wanted to say what a beautiful boat!
  3. Aridhol

2022 Sooke Reports

20.9lbs
  4. Aridhol

2022 Sooke Reports

Out for the derby and got our limit of feeder springs, lost a 15/16 long line release. Soooo many shakers today. Chewing up a lot of anchovies
  5. Aridhol

2022 Salish Sea Salmon Challenge Fishing Derby - Saturday 3rd September

Thanks, I was hoping to grab it before the rush in the morning or thought I could print it at home. Ah well, good luck to everyone!
  6. Aridhol

2022 Salish Sea Salmon Challenge Fishing Derby - Saturday 3rd September

Dumb question but if I bought online where do I go for the actual tickets/sticker?
  7. Aridhol

Tablet for navionics

Thanks guys, picked up an a7 lite new in box for $100 so I'll see how it does. Now I need to take a look at the 10 year old motomaster inverter I have... :)
  8. Aridhol

Tablet for navionics

Hey all, looking for recommendations for a tablet with built in gps around 8-10" (preferably android) for using navionics on the boat. I have a finder with charts but I like to run a track and mark/note stuff on the tablet and just keep the sonar on the finder screen. My old samsung tablet...
  9. Aridhol

2021 Sooke Reports

Beautiful day on the water today. A few shakers, kept one small clipped coho, and put back a nice spring after a quick pic. Also got to do my first tow with the hewescraft as a guy lost power out by Aldridge. Happy Fathers day to everyone.
  10. Aridhol

2019 Sooke Reports

Pink city out there today. Limited out by 10:30. Picked up 2 springs, 15lbs and 11lbs. 86 year old great grandpa and 2 kids 8 years old had a busy day reeling in pink after pink and weather cooperated. Great day.
  11. Aridhol

2019 Sooke Reports

Thanks Tips Up, we will try that. I always head around the head but we'll see how our luck goes!
  12. Aridhol

2019 Sooke Reports

Taking my 86 year old grandpa in law out of Cheanuh tomorrow for his first fishing in years. Wind looks a bit less than ideal. Where should we head out of the elements?
  13. Aridhol

Maybe dumb question about licenses

Just wanted to update here that this IS possible according to DFO. Here's what they sent me: Good Afternoon Please log into your account Left side banner select - “Manage dependants” You can obtain a licence (free of charge) and a stamp ($6.30 with tax) and register your child(ren)...
  14. Aridhol

Ok thanks. Kind of a crappy system :( I understand having individual licenses but I should be able to manage family licenses all from one profile instead of several different logins :/
  15. Aridhol

I have two sons, 5 and 8 and they need tidal licenses but do I really need to make individual profiles for these guys just to get them? Is there no family profile or something on the DFO site where I can add kids licenses?
  16. Aridhol

Raffle To Raise Funds For Sooke Net Pen

I'm in for 3. Great idea.
  17. Aridhol

2018 Sooke Reports

If you guys had 4 hours tomorrow morning 7-11 where would you head. Looking for hatch coho or dinner table springs. Leaving from sunny shores and we are arguing about going east or west.
  18. Aridhol

2018 Sooke Reports

We picked up a 7lb feeder so they're still out there. No night shift for us due to wind but tomorrow back at er
  19. Aridhol

2018 Sooke Reports

Went out for the morning shift and the weather turned our great. Got some coho on the line out in the high 400s off secretary at 80ft. Lost a decent spring just off possession.at 12:30. Kept a small spring and one hatch coho. Few wilds went back in the drink.
  20. Aridhol

2018 Sooke Reports

Out for the morning shift for 6 hours. Nothing to show but Rockfish. Tried around secretary and saw a few caught but no luck for us. Couldn't nail the depth I think Open to suggestions
Back