Search results

1. Old Blue

BC needs some of these

Sure would be nice if we had some of these useful guys instead of the ones that just take cats and dogs. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/scientists-id-mystery-killer-decapitated-142745274.html
  2. Old Blue

Sold

Sold, please delete
  3. Old Blue

Sold please delete

Reel Pending but rod will be available for $100. Shimano Torium 20 HG (Righty) star drag loaded with approximately 280 yards of Yozuri 80lb braid. The reel retails new for $369+tax at Harbour Chandler. Okuma PCH C 761H 20-50lb rod. Online cheapest price I found was $200 USD. Pretty fun set...
  4. Old Blue

WTB 2 stroke short shaft

Looking for a 2 stroke short shaft 9.9 hp is decent condition in Fraser Valley/Lower Mainland. Not interested in any fixer uppers and would like to view while running. Thanks for looking.
  5. Old Blue

Shimano Torium 16 HG Lefty and rod for sale

DEAL PENDING Used maybe a dozen times Shimano Torium 16 HG left hand star drag reel fully loaded with 50lb braid. Has two marks on side plate but otherwise unblemished and works great. Retails for $369.99 + tax at Harbour Chandler. I'm looking for $280 and will include one of the rods below...
  6. Old Blue

Avet JX MCR 2 speed

Sold. Please delete thread
  7. Old Blue

Rods and reels

Sold $120 Penn 330 GT with Ugly Stick 6ft 6” MH with 375 yards 85lb power pro (line in excellent condition) Reel never used. Nice cheap Ling/Hali setup. Sold $260 Trophy XL Tyee with Shimano Convergence 10ft 6” MH with 30lb mono (line in good condition) Sold $100 Daiwa M One Plus with Shimano...
  8. Old Blue

Octuna in San Diego

I just got back from San Diego after jumping on 3 boats back to back to back on 2.5 days with the Pacific Queen, 3 days on the Condor and then 2.5 day on Top Gun 80 where a few member from the forum joined me in getting the decks pretty bloody. Nothing over mid 40's for me but the quantity of...
  9. Old Blue

Craigslist Scotty puller

Anybody have a Scotty trap puller stolen lately in N/W Van or looking for one cheap: https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/bpo/5980146788.html
  10. Old Blue

Project boat....not mine

I saw this 20 Double Eagle on Craigslist, might be good for someone's winter project. http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/boa/5913642071.html
  11. Old Blue

Sit on Kayak for sale

Bought new and used a couple times last year, 12ft kayak for sale. Comes with paddle and dolly. Paid $700 + tax for kayak, $80 paddle and $120 dolly looking for $525. Orders from the wife to sell this before I can buy other things. Located in Vancouver.
  12. Old Blue

Used Hardy Longstone $185 OBO

Lightly used Longstone for sale, esthetic scratches so $185 OBO, I think they're around $350 +tax new. Located in Vancouver/Kits, sorry no mail transactions. Hardy2 by Old Blue posted May 17, 2016 at 2:18 PMIMG_hardy1 by Old Blue posted May 17, 2016 at 2:18 PM
  13. Old Blue

Canned Albacore

Has anyone had any issues with bringing canned Albacore back home from the US? I've done my research online and made a few phone calls to 3 different government offices and the best answer I got was "there was no limit in writing but I suggest 15 cans" ....no idea of the size though, he just...
  14. Old Blue

15 ft inflatable on CL

Not mine but interesting: 15 ft Bombard and 60HP Yammy http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/boa/5184468761.html
  15. Old Blue

8HP Tohatsu problem

Ok so I took out my 8 HP Tohatsu 2 stroke out over Christmas to try it for the first time since august. It started first pull and then died after 10 seconds. Long story short I could get it started but it would cut out repeatedly with the gas line connected, unconnected it ran fine until it...
  16. Old Blue

Trailer parking lower mainland

Anyone know of any cheap place $ or barter to park a trailer within an hour or so from Vancouver. Trailer for a 17ft boat...I believe 21-22 ft tip to tip.
  17. Old Blue

Boat insurance cost

I'm looking at buying a 17ft late 80's Montaulk and was wondering if anyone had a basic idea on cost of insurance? I'm guessing in the $450-550/yr range but have heard some conflicting information. Do you have a favourite Insurance company? Also if anyone has reviews (good or bad) on...
Back