Search results

1. F

Fenwick 1263 tips

Found a couple of the older brown 1263 butt sections in my shed today. I’d like to bring them back to life, if anyone has a couple top sections they would want to sell please PM me. I am in saanich Thanks!
  2. F

Colquitz Creek

How is the count going this year? I checked out the pen behind Tillicum last week during the big tides but didn’t see anything
  3. F

40LB pyramid anchor $120

Good condition. 40LB lead pyramid anchor, I’m in saanich. $120
  4. F

10kg Bruce Anchor- $100

As the title states- I have a 10KG bruce anchor for sale. Only dropped about a dozen times in really good shape. $100, I am in Saanich.
  5. F

2 Scotty striker rodholders- SOLD

2 brand new scotty strikers with mounts. $75 for the pair. I am in Saanich near Arbutus Cove
  6. F

Cracked prop shaft housing- weld?

Anyone have any experience welding a cracked lower unit? Just wondering if it’s worth giving it a shot here. The crack is on the shaft housing
  7. F

Pender Bluffs Regulation

I sat on hold with DFO today for a half hour before I gave up. Are the bluffs open right now? Can anyone send a link to the regs that are somewhat clear….
  8. F

On board battery chargers

Looking for a new 3 bank on board charger. What’s everyone using? I want to be able to see the amperage of each battery but doesn’t have to be too fancy
  9. F

Raymarine E120

I pulled this unit out of my boat as the heading compass was out of wack. It was a nice big screen and the display was decent. It has no chip, power cord or transducer. 15 pack would be great but if it’s garbage I can turf it. Pick up only- I’m in Gordon head.
  10. F

Brand new Scotty prawn puller $400

As title says, brand new never used Scotty prawn puller for sale. $400 firm. Located in Victoria- no shipping but I do get up the island quite often and would deliver.
  11. F

Mounting transducer without drilling

I’ve got a new transducer I want to get mounted on my pod, there’s no bracket welded on and if I could avoid getting one welded on that would be ideal. Is using 5200 on a piece of starboard an option anyone has used? And screwing the transducer to the starboard.
  12. F

Best deals on Electronics South Island

As the title states, im looking for upgrade from my Raymarine E120 an C80 combo. Id prefer two screens and radar, with a budget of around 5-6k if possible. The boat has an airmar P66 through hull that i am happy to leave on the boat to keep costs down, unless theres a new golden ticket out...
  13. F

WTB: 30amp shore power cable

Hey guys, im looking for a 50 foot 30A shore power cable. I'll also need a 30A-15A pigtail. Ive looked on usedvic on market and come up blank. cheers
  14. F

2002 Yamaha 225 corrosion issue

Hey guys, I've got a deposit on a boat with twin 2002 225 Yamahas. They have 440 hours and show zero signs of corrosion. From what I've read, the corrosion issue will happen on ALL Yamahas in that size and year. Im just wondering if anyone on here has first hand experience with this and the...
  15. F

Looking for outboard jet with tiller

I’m looking for a small outboard with a jet pump, preferably 25-30hp as it will going going on a 12-13ft zodiac. Appreciate any leads! Thanks guys
  16. F

Green label herring victoria

Anyone know where I can pick up some green label herring in town? Didn’t find any at trotac or the Canadian tires. Cheers
  17. F

In river netting pics

I know there was a thread about using drones and all that to capture the Fraser river slaughter, I hope it’s still in the works. I thought I would make a thread for all of us who have pictures of what in river netting can do to a run. Here’s one we’ve all seen from the somas and another from the...
  18. F

Brentwood Bay Launch

Any chance anyone knows if the FN launch is open yet?
  19. F

WANTED: 14-16ft drift boat

As the title says, in search of a used 14-16ft drift boat, preferably aluminum but would consider fibreglass in good condition. If anyone has any leads or see's one pop up please pass it on. Thanks guys!
  20. F

pender springs?

I heard from an unreliable source that pender had been heating up?? he says he got 4 in the 20's... does anyone have any confirmation on this fishery? fforever
Back