Search results

1. Fishin'Zinn

FS: Amundson Theron MH 10'6" Rod & Heavy Shore Ugly Stick Combo

Clearing out some fishing rods I probably wont use as I have little time to fish now, have to prioritize! Both used for 1 or 2 outings. See the links. 1) SOLD Theron 10'6" Mooching Rod, barely used in excellent shape. Mega backbone. Pretty damn good rod, great to fight a good size fish on...
  2. Fishin'Zinn

Ironwood 20' Cabin - HT Aluminum Hull for Sale

Hey Guys, finally posting my Ironwood for sale, moving on to bigger hull and power. Brief Details below. Complete details at the craigslist link/add... PS I give 'preference' to you guys on here of course!:) https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/boa/6098171875.html Any questions pleas feel free...
  3. Fishin'Zinn

'Must Have' Options for Boat Build?

Trying to help out with a new custom build on a 22' Hard-Top aluminum... Some input would be very helpful from you guys with more experience on the water than me. Refitted a boat before, but could always use advice - Basically what would be your personal absolute 'must have' options on a new...
  4. Fishin'Zinn

Amundson TMX4 Mooching Reel

Amundson TMX4 single action mooching reel. Design resembling the islander mr3. Works great. Brought in some large fish even a hali with this reel. Had it a few years but less than 10 outings it's been used for. Just have too many reels! Serviced regularly. Line changed a year ago to maxima...
  5. Fishin'Zinn

WTB Spinning reel, Baitcasting, Heavier lake gear

Going on a serious lake fishing trip, (big pike, lake trout, walleye). Not a lake fisher usually, so looking for a few newer reels and rods, or tackle that may be well suited to laker, pike fishing. I would like some reasonably quality gear for it so it will be more enjoyable (just like how I'd...
  6. Fishin'Zinn

Scotty 1106 Downrigger (With Braid!), c/w Swivel Base

For sale, in great condition I have a Scotty 1106 Downrigger (Extendable boom). Just serviced by Scotty last year, very few hours on it since. Brake is adjusted and everything works as it should. New braided line added on at the same time as well. Comes with the swivel base as well...
  7. Fishin'Zinn

For Sale: Scotty 1027 Rail mount (Downrigger rail mount)

Up for sale is a Scotty 1027 rail mount for downriggers. Used for about half a season. Comes with 5/8" Plastic bearing block (which is not included when you buy it) as per the instructions, however Scotty recommends plywood, which is no good on boats, so it's a heavy duty piece of plastic/...
  8. Fishin'Zinn

Cannon Mag 20 TS Downrigger (Tournament Series!) c/w Internal Black Box!

SOLD Thank you Getting a really awesome deal on a new setup which despite my best intentions I can't pass up - So I am going to part with this one. It's a very nice downrigger with a lot of nice features over your standard Scotty 1106 (Or even the HP!). Plus its a Tournament Series :o super...
  9. Fishin'Zinn

So... I Have all these Plugs

What can I say, It was the long weekend, I was feeling good, and I did one heck of an impulse buy. A absolute boat load of plugs (100+)... I thought I got what I'd like to call a reasonable price, for a mostly assorted, unknown miscellaneous bunch of them, both brand new, and used condition...
  10. Fishin'Zinn

Looking for good Guiding Service WCVI - Business Trip

Just wondering if I could get a few ideas on here from some people more knowledgeable then myself! On WCVI fishing/guiding services, as personally I have only fished over there a few times! (And never guided!) :) Looking to do a weekend guided fishing trip (1.5 days, nothing major), for up to...
  11. Fishin'Zinn

FS: Two Garelick Pedestal Seats, Fully adjustable swivel bases, folding seat backs.

SOLD Thank You I have some really nice quality Garelick "Eez-In" Seats and pedestal bases. Replaced with suspension seats, so they are no longer needed (Although I wish my new seats did swivel like these!). They are in great condition, the bases swivel, lock, slide fore and aft, and are height...
  12. Fishin'Zinn

FS: Walker Manual Downrigger w/ Retractable Boom

Had this for awhile, not used it much. Was good for when I needed it. Have electrics now with new boat... It's maintained, clutch works well. Pulley head hit a dock once and was fixed. Otherwise very simple to use and works great. Comes with wire, and mounting plate as well. See pictures...
  13. Fishin'Zinn

Jabsco 146SL Remote Searchlight/ Spotlight w/ Control

Up for sale is my used in excellent condition Jabsco remote Spot Light off my boat... Got it when we bought the boat used, didn't like it sitting on the bow where it was, so we had it taken off during the re-fit. Don't need it now so it needs to go to someone that will! It is a remote...
  14. Fishin'Zinn

Wanted: Scotty Electric Downrigger 1106, Prawn Trap Comm. or Bauer

Hi There, Looking for a few items to complete my fishing setup this season. Paying cash. Metro Vancouver area unless you are willing to ship at your cost (which would be a big box in both cases!) :) - Looking for a Scotty Telescopic Electic Dowrigger, 1106 or 1116 Propack (or better, but...
  15. Fishin'Zinn

FS: DUX Inflatable Catamaran, D-300 Duxling

Regrettably putting up our barely used, basically new, DUX Tunnel-Hull inflatable boat. Sport model (far superior to the standard one). This is a very high quality, performance inflatable boat. Good for use as a tender, runabout, or what have you. Material is UV-Resistant Urethane fabric (not...
  16. Fishin'Zinn

LF: Capable Blasting Shop to Remove Bottom Paint on Welded Aluminum

20' Boat is just getting a minor refit at the shop currently before we take possession. Had the option to do a 'patch' job on the old, anti-fowling paint by touching it up -Or just do a full strip and respray. We wanted to do it right, so I am now looking for a good shop locally in the Burnaby/...
  17. Fishin'Zinn

21' Boulton Aluminum Sea Skiff 2001 - 130hp Honda Four-Stroke

I know... Great time of year to sell a boat right! Well... Here it is anyways! Our 21' Boulton has been a great boat, however the time has come to let her go (AKA 2-Footitis + A bit of wishful Albie fishing in the future). Used as a weekend commuter boat on a short run to the cabin, and...
Back