Search results

1. mhbradley

WTB - Alternator and idler pulley

Just got to the boat in Ukee and the alternator and idler pulley need replacing in the Merc vortec 350. Everything is closed until Monday and most of our crew made the trip over from the mainland. Anyone up this direction have a spare they want to sell… would salvage our trip. Thanks in...
  2. mhbradley

Shimano Calcutta 400B (Made in Japan)

Selling Calcutta 400B - Right hand. Made in Japan, newer models made in Malaysia now. 40LB Power Pro multi-colour on it (may have some 50lb yellow backing under the line counter, don't remember... can check if anyone needs to know). It's the spare that my gal uses, so pretty light use and...
  3. mhbradley

Shimano Trevala XXH TVC58XXH

For sale $200. Brand new, still in the bag with the tags on. These sell for $250 retail + tax Save yourself $80 and buy this one. Cheers.
  4. mhbradley

Hardy and Sage 8/9 Switch Combo - Brand New

For sale is a brand new 8/9 weight Hardy Jet Sintrix switch rod and Sage 3210 reel. Has been sitting in my closet since last year and has not been fished... thought it might be time to sell it and buy something that I will use more often. A well known member of this forum bought this rod at the...
  5. mhbradley

Avet SXJ (Silver) - For Sale

Hello, Selling Avet SXJ (silver - right handed). Reel is in good shape and has almost no cosmetic damage. Reel is filled with braid (half 50 lb tuff-line and half Suffix 832). 3 extra bearings from Avet are included in the box, as the pinion bearing is known to go on their non-Raptor reels...
  6. mhbradley

Avet HXW 4.2 - Silver - BNIB

Selling an Avet HXW 4.2 - right hand retrieve. Brand new in box. $400. I believe these are approx. $500 tax in retail. Located in Victoria. https://www.avetreels.net/reels/hx-series/hxw-42-series-lever-drag-casting-reel.html
  7. mhbradley

For sale: Fenwick HMX 10'6" MH

Comes with original tags on and still in plastic sleeve that they are shipped in Retails for $119 + tax at Cabelas.ca and most other tackle shops. Thinking $100 is a fair price. Located in Victoria.
  8. mhbradley

Islander MR3 Gold - New with Box and line

Selling a brand new Islander MR3 - Gold. Small war wound from where my cousin dropped it on the floor. New line included - 30 lbs Maxima with neon backing. Box and neoprene sleeve included. Intended to use as my second reel, but it hasn't left the apartment. Can meet on the mainland or in...
  9. mhbradley

Looking to trade my 6'6" H Trevala for your 5'8" XH or XXH Trevala

Looking to trade ( OR sell) my 6 foot 6 Heavy Trevala for a shorter 5'8" model. 6.6 foot rod is in good condition and still even has the butt cap. I have one of each and have decided to keep the shorter one and try to trade the 6.6 foot model for a matching 5'8". One or two piece model is...
  10. mhbradley

Shimano Trevala Halibut Combo - $300

For sale: Shimano Trevala Rod - 6'6 heavy action. Shimano Torium 20 star drag cast aluminum reel. 250-300 yards of 80lb power pro (line has only been fished twice) Rod and reel are kept indoors and are rinsed with freshwater after every use. $300 OBO Bounce back between Victoria and...
  11. mhbradley

Shimano Torium 20 - Hali Reels full with Power Pro. - x2

Selling 2 Shimano Torium Reels loaded with 250-300 yards of 100lb red Power Pro line. Reels have been good to me and have brought in halibut, but it is time for these to go. Pictures are of my actual reels. Live in Vancouver but I will be in Victoria next weekend. Asking $175...
  12. mhbradley

Rain Gear

Any recommendations for some waterproof jackets? I have a HH Armor bib and it seems to do the trick well enough, but my Weather Watch jacket by Gage just can't seem to keep me dry on extremely wet days. I can't afford the Simms Gore-Tex jacket that my buddy has, but I can't get soaked...
  13. mhbradley

INBOX cleared

Sorry guys...
  14. mhbradley

Trophy Titan xl 2106 - New with tags

Trophy Titan XL 2106 - mooching rod - 2 power (equivalent to a medium) Rod comes new with tags and rod sleeve. I believe tag price is $279 + tax at most retail locations ($312.48). Asking $225 OBO
  15. mhbradley

Trophy Titan Xl 3106 - Mint

Trophy Titan XL 3106 for sale. Used less than 5 times, the condition of the rod will attest to that - cork is still smooth to the touch. Purchased in October 2013 and was kept in the closet until larger fish arrived. That being said, I have decided to stick with my 2106 rods. The receipt will...
  16. mhbradley

Prop Recommendation - Yamaha 115 4S

Wondering if anyone has some advice as to what to look for in a prop for a 115 Yamaha 4 Stroke (2001). Current prop is pretty haggard and needs an upgrade. 17.5' Double Eagle that is used exclusively for fishing. Advice anyone?
  17. mhbradley

150-Qt Igloo Marine Cooler - Cushion Help

I purchased the 150-Qt Marine cooler from Canadian Tire.... Called Igloo today and they don't make cushions for the 150-Qt marine model, only for the Yukon model. Igloo specifically said that the Yukon model's cushions will not work on my standard marine coler due to the position of the...
  18. mhbradley

Sage Vantage & G. Loomis Eastfork Combo for Sale

Hello, I am looking to sell a new and unused fly rod and reel combo. The rod is a 2 piece Sage Vantage 3-wt paired with a G. Loomis Eastfork reel and spare spool. 1. Rod comes with original purchase receipt, blank warranty card (card can be seen in photo) and rod tube. 2. Both...
Back