Search results

1. mhbradley

WTB - Alternator and idler pulley

Thanks everyone for the ideas. Alberni Power and Marine ended up meeting us at the shop at around 10:30 PM and selling us all the parts we needed. Very impressed with their customer service.
  2. mhbradley

Not that belong to us… lol
  3. mhbradley

Just got to the boat in Ukee and the alternator and idler pulley need replacing in the Merc vortec 350. Everything is closed until Monday and most of our crew made the trip over from the mainland. Anyone up this direction have a spare they want to sell… would salvage our trip. Thanks in...
  4. mhbradley

Cleaning out some spoons & jigs

I'll take that Super Betsy if available.
  5. mhbradley

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I know the owner of these reels and he takes extremely good care of his things. If you are in the market for a used reel of this type, I would wager that they are in tip-top shape.
  6. mhbradley

Technium and Trophy Tyee QR Package - SOLD

Hi Frank, I'll take it if this is still available. Cheers. Mike
  7. mhbradley

Shimano Calcutta 400B (Made in Japan)

Bump $225. Comes with a neoprene sleeve (Okuma brand sleeve).
  8. mhbradley

Shimano Calcutta 400B (Made in Japan)

Selling Calcutta 400B - Right hand. Made in Japan, newer models made in Malaysia now. 40LB Power Pro multi-colour on it (may have some 50lb yellow backing under the line counter, don't remember... can check if anyone needs to know). It's the spare that my gal uses, so pretty light use and...
  9. mhbradley

Wanted a halibut anchor system

There’s a Trotac built system in the forum here on the first page. Price is good.. just get a 200 foot top shot made if you fish deep and you will be all set.
  10. mhbradley

For Sale - Pacific Coastal Airlines travel credit.....REDUCED!

Showed it to a buddy last night and he sent a text. We will take it, Ken.
  11. mhbradley

WTB Lyman Lures

I have a 6" glow still in the package, not sure if it is the original or not, but it looks old. I can look when I get home.
  12. mhbradley

Tom Mack spoons and others for sale

Email sent. I'll take the Tom Mack spoons and maybe some others.
  13. mhbradley

Shimano Trevala XXH TVC58XXH

Sold. Thanks for the interest.
  14. mhbradley

Hardy and Sage 8/9 Switch Combo - Brand New

Bump. $575 for combo. Hardy Jet Switch 8/9 rod for $375. Sage 3210 reel (including Connect Core shooting and Airflo Skagit shooting head) for $200.
  15. mhbradley

No thanks. Maybe if it was gently used, but it's brand new still.
  16. mhbradley

Bump. Still for sale.
  17. mhbradley

Victoria, but I am heading up Island for a couple fishing trips in the next month or so, and could have it brought over to Vancouver in the next few weeks if someone wanted it and was patient. Thanks.
Back