Search results

1. S

Bamfield questions

so everyone on the Bamfield threads has been real quiet ! , we will be driving [with the boat] into Bamfield aug 14th living in the kootenays we are unable to find out anything on the Bamfield road upgrade only info on any sites is all about last year , nothing current at all ! so the...
  2. S

Yamaha 8HP kicker issues

Seafoam , ! dump in main fuel tank good for both engines . You will notice a difference ! it does have to run for a wee bit to do it's cleaning though , i put that **** in everything ! Quad , lawnmower , garden tiller , snowblower makes em all run smoother ! ii mix it up in a fresh 5 gal jug...
  3. S

WTB hunting rifle for teen

just go get a .308 , DONE !
  4. S

2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Nice post charley girl nice to read a positive post , pleasant change , we will be in on wednesday , hope there not all gone lololol
  5. S

No Anchovies in 2022 Again?

Thanks for sharing .
  6. S

if someone has a few minutes , please reply , we are driving - yes driving , a truck camper boat into Bamfield again real soon now , how is the road ? Also , is there anchovy bait available to buy in Bamfield ? anybody know ? appreciate any response .
  7. S

Newbie needs advice for a Kicker

stick with the more reputable brands Yamaha is a nice kicker , Honda is a nice kicker , fuel line right from your main tank no mixing , got to have enough power to get you up the current or thru the waves , just my two cents would say get a 8 hp
  8. S

ok it has been a while since any discussion , anybody got a update if there is going to be any anchovie bait this year and possibly when any would be available ?. will there definitely be herring bait ?
  9. S

Thank you for the reply Kaelc and Matthias, the heart is beating with some regular rhythm again , Don't know where this false news came from the fn #s are not even close to current notice #s , i appreciate the reply .
  10. S

Am i reading this correctly ? FN0723 Chinook Conservation Measures , effective August 1 thru October 15 the daily limit is two , with a MAXIMUM length of 77 cm in the following waters , those remaining subareas 23-1 to 23-11 outside of the chinook non retention area described above . area 123...
  11. S

Thank you for the reply Sea Run , appreciate that , i guess any info on Coho returns will be out super late again ? .
  12. S

Where is a " Forecast or Outlook " for Salmon returns 2022 season Barkley sound ? even the lodges are being tight lipped this year , whats up ?
  13. S

ok , so what is the scuttlebutt out there no Anchovie bait this year ? Again ! i texted ray's Davis baits about this , they said "might know more in July till then , doubtful", Is this just one very bad rumour ? is there any one out there with better information willing to pass along .
  14. S

2021 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

ok so i have had zero reports since Oct 14th ?? is my computer broke , is the site down ? just wondering !
  15. S

Thanks "Brutus " the attachment was most helpful , the reply was appreciated .
  16. S

where oh where ? can i find information about being in possession of someone else fish , and just when did they drop having a note from a buddy fisher with all the correct information on same note ? i am referring to fishing in Bamfield for a period of time , then going home all the fish go into...
  17. S

2021 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Off topic a bit but rather curious , unable to find anything anywhere on what size was the winning fish of the Port Albernie Derby winners . Thanks for the reply .
  18. S

Truck , Camper , and 20' boat , your right 3hr - 3 1/2hr drive , been doing it for over AT LEAST 20 years now , slow and steady ! i have also run the channel and you get to Bamfield about a hour to hour and a half faster than the truck can drive in , running the channel i have had engine...
  19. S

Nice report , enjoyed the read , were not to Bamfield till mid August , the wait and the pain is getting unbearable . keep up the good reports guys ! we will be trailering in , any thing to report on the road upgrades ?
Back