Search results

1. Deejray

Trailer bow guard

Looking to hear from anyone regarding thoughts on brands/styles etc. I've seen the bow buddy and rok guard which seem effective. Alternatively I've seen some options that are basically very large mudflaps. Curious to know thoughts on effectiveness, cost, durability etc. Travel would mostly be...
  2. Deejray

Aluminum boat drain plug

Tried looking for information on an older post but found nothing. Just read a thread on a down south forum where an aluminum boat sank due to a corroded plug that fell out. Got me thinking, I am going to possibly be mooring my aluminum in salt next season and don't want to fall victim to...
  3. Deejray

Help with new boat

So... Just got the go ahead to start the process on an upgrade to an offshore aluminum. At least I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with aluminum. I'm looking for some solid input and advice. I plan to do weekend or week long trips with my family of 4 up the inside and trips along the outside as...
  4. Deejray

Pender harbour

Decided on a week in pender harbour. Never fished that way before. Any tips on where to start? Would it be worth my while to bring prawn or crab traps? Thanks!
Back