1. 1

Commander 26 Re Build

keep the top.....way sexier.
  2. 1

Commander 26 Re Build

And a new name for your boat!!
  3. 1

2nd Prawn Trap Empty on the String

curious.....with 2 traps (hopefully full of prawns) and a 10lb weight.....is that too much for a brutus line puller?
  4. 1

Downrigger Steel Cable Breaks at Surface

your downrigger was telling you 'get with the times man......wrap me up with some braid!' no.....in all seriousness....get braid.
  5. 1

Desolation Sounds Beaches

Hey there, I heading up into desolation sound tomorrow (Teakerne arm/Tenedos bay areas). Just wondering if anyone can recommend any decent beaches in the area for pulling the boat up on and hanging out for a few hours while prawn traps soak? I have spent some time up there and most of the...
  6. 1

Downrigger fire

might want to change your username....lol. Just kidding, glad it was noticed before more damage took place. And thanks for sharing.
  7. 1

2023 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

perfect, yes thats what i have been finding the past few trips
  8. 1

Kicker hydraulic steering

So lol.......APC sold it to me, and i have not had the opportunity to make it work for my boat (it needs to be modified to work on my boat). Let me know if you are interested in it. It is as is from when i bought it from APC. I am in Campbell River.
  9. 1

2023 Campbell River Reports

37.6 miles from Pacific Playgrounds
  10. 1

Advice from the mechanics_blown engine

would you expect it to be noticeable running the car with those #'s?
  11. 1

130PSI, 150PSI, 130PSI, 178PSI
  12. 1

They had the car all last week doing testing and such and communicating with the dealership head office in Ontario, they have reported nothing to me yet other than they are running more tests. @Fishing? yes they did change the oil but i do not think the coolant at that time. @profisher it is...
  13. 1

Yes, i have not doubt there is an underlying issue, but you would think they would say that and want to look into it......not just say your engine is toast and have a good day
  14. 1

ya...not a pretty situation for sure. Thanks to Kingblazer for offering some direction.....any other info/direction is appreciated.
  15. 1

So, my wife takes her car into shop for routine maintenance (Spark plugs) and the next day she mentioned the car wasn't running right. I checked it out and to best describe it it seemed like a miss (hesitation). She took it back to the shop and was then told they were replacing one of the...
  16. 1

Yamaha tilt trim problem

Hey SWIP......did you have any issue loosening the flat head bolt? I am having issues as well but that bolt will not budge. I was reluctant to try too hard at this point with fear of totally stripping it. Mine is weird, I can hear the electrical activating tilt, but the engine will not...
Back