Search results

1. S

Furuno Plotter and radar

I've upgraded my electronic so I am selling my old stuff. Furuno NavNet VX2 Plotter with 24 inch closed radome. Need a new GPS antenna. The old one works but it is it of date so date and tides are out. Aside from that everything works fine. Includes all cables, mapping for entire west coast, and...
  2. S

JOURNEY 11'-6" JON BOAT

11'-6" Journey Jon boat. Excellent condition. 11 scotty mounting brackets. Wheels, oars. Located in Kamloops $3,000.00 PM for pics
  3. S

350 HP Mercury Verado Outboard FOR SALE - $15,900 USD

In-line 6 cylinder "L6" model. 2017 Year, Single owner, always stored indoors. 841 hours, many of them idling (see photo) Selling because I have re-powered with more horsepower. The 350XL is available immediately. I have 2 stainless props: a Mercury Enertia 16 x 12P RH and an Enertia 15.0 x 15P...
  4. S

Rod Touchup

I have a couple of older Lamiglass rods where the coating is a little worn off in spots. Any ideas for product for touch up? Maybe a simple as clear nail polish? Thanks in advance.
  5. S

Boat Insurance...Prices are up

I recently got a survey done at my insurance companies request. They then informed me that my premium is going up from $1,800.00 to $3,400.00. Pretty tough to take. Looking to get another price. Any suggestions? Need a reputable company that knows sport fishing boats and will give me generous...
  6. S

Surveyor recommendations

I am looking for a marine surveyor in the lower mainland area. My insurance requires a survey be done on my 30' boat before they will renew my policy. I have a price of $800 from one company but I have no idea if that is reasonable. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
  7. S

10' plus Moocher / Downrigger rod recomendations

Looking to replace a couple of my Lamiglass rods. Trying to stay under $200. I want to get away for having cork below the reel.
  8. S

Another kick in the teeth to the public fishery

Below is a link to another proposed change to a large RCA north of Winter Harbor. DFO seems to be looking to include one of the only productive Salmon fishing areas left North of the Quatsino light as part of their systematic dismantling of the the BC public tidal fishery. For what its worth...
  9. S

Tuta Marina still open?

Does anyone know if Tuta Marina in Nootka sound is still in operation? We had great times in the past haven't been in about 4 years. Any info would be appreciated.
  10. S

2005, 2359 Trophy Pro - Pilot House for sale

2005, 2359 Trophy Pro- Pilot House 5 Liter fuel injected engine, 260 hp (610 hours 1/3 at idle) Bravo 3 outdrive 9.9 hp Mercury kicker with Garmin TR-1 Gold Auto pilot Lowrance HDS 8, Chart plotter, with coastal BC chip Radar, on custom arch Marine radio Marine toilet Cabin heat/defrost Custom...
  11. S

Boat storage in the Campbell river area

Looking for year round boat storage in the Campbell river area. Covered, secure, power, water. 28' boat, 35' on the trailer, 9'-6" wide. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  12. S

COMMERCIAL PRAWN OPENING DATE?

Does anyone know when commercial prawning will open this year?
  13. S

West coast Chinook area maps?

Has anyone heard when we are going to see Chinook area maps for the west coast of the Island. Its July 3 for christ sake. Mostly concerned about any changes coming to Winter harbor and Nootka. Thanks in advance.
  14. S

Vaccu packer recomendations

Looking for a recommendation on a decent quality vacuum-sealer machine for packaging frozen fish. Something better than "food-saver". Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  15. S

Truck and trailer parking vancouver area

I am looking for long term parking for a truck and trailer near a launch in the Vancouver area in July. Something affordable. Taking a cruise up to Desolation sound for about 3 weeks. Was hoping to launch at Sunset Marina but parking costs there were crazy and no break for long term. Any...
  16. S

Pin connector corosion

Wondering if any of you know of a product to use (spray) on all of the electronic pin connectors on the backs of your chart plotters / radar units? Some kind of lube or cleaner to preemptively stop corrosion issues.
  17. S

Seymour services recomendation?

I have heard Seymour Services in Campbell River does boat trailer servicing. Brakes, bearings, etc. Anyone here had any experiences with them. Good or bad any comments would be appreciated.
  18. S

Best yamaha mech on the island

Looking for advise on the best Yamaha mechanic on the Island. Due for the 1000 hour service on my twins. I'm thinking Port Boathouse but would appreciate advise from the Yamaha users here. Thanks in advance.
Back