1. MRWood

Seasport 22 inboard to out board

Very true 😊. I was trying to keep it on the down low but it’s no use 😂
  2. MRWood

It’s not all that good out here 😂
  3. MRWood

That looks awesome, sits beautifully. Very jealous, just got me a twinge of 3’ itis and outboarditis😂
  4. MRWood

Clayton's Marina, Nanoose, B.C.

That is the area. That trail will take you to the beach at Nuttal Bay. Further down the beach just past the point where the big Arbutus are is where the old boat launch was. There is a big multi million dollar house there now. They fixed up the boat launch and is now back to a brand new...
  5. MRWood

Try ground coffee. This was our go to advice for truckers who just hauled bagged fish meal in their vans or some other smelly product and were complaining about the smell left behind. Spread it around in the area and let sit for a few days or so.
  6. MRWood

Enthusiastically sharing my retirement journey with Pacific Net & Twine Fans!

Congratulations Rob and good luck on your new venture. You will be missed down at PNT.
  7. MRWood

Canucks 2023-2024 season

It was either interference or cross checking, take your pick. Unbelievable that neither of the refs called it. They couldn’t have missed seeing it as the play was happening in the same area. Hard to comprehend the refereeing sometimes.
  8. MRWood

Canucks 2023-2024 season

I really like how the Canucks have been playing this season. They all have their job to do and position to be in. I guess that is what a system looks like which was sorely lacking with Bourdreau. Defense is solid as the additions of Hronek (especially), Soucy and Zadorov have really helped...
  9. MRWood

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Just a reminder of the first post on this string 😂
  10. MRWood

Commander 26 Re Build

Sounds like you have a way out one way or the other ;)
  11. MRWood

Yep, she's sitting pretty low in the middle alright.
  12. MRWood

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Myers, believe it or not is tied for 5th in plus minus for the entire NHL at plus 10. He has scored a couple beautiful goals so he does need some credit. I think the coaches are trying to get him him to play a simpler game which works better for him. I hope he keeps it up because we need...
  13. MRWood

Wow, you move fast. Good job 👍
  14. MRWood

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Boudreau was a good guy and all but the way the team played was a free for all. Fun at times but not very effective. With Tochet it looks like everyone knows what their job is and where they need to be on the ice. Big difference from last year. I really think adding Hronek has helped a lot as...
  15. MRWood

Canucks 2023-2024 season

New Canucks season and new hope. Canucks 8-1 over the Oilers. Let’s get the parade planned 😊
  16. MRWood

Volvo 5.0

Cool. Can we assume you’re going to be podding the new to you Seasport?
  17. MRWood

Give Us Your Best Boat Name!

Isn’t it Dirty Oar 😂
  18. MRWood

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I do have trim tabs. I was thinking 200 or perhaps a 225 would be better.
  19. MRWood

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

What would you put on a 19’ Seasport Skipper if podded?
  20. MRWood

Thinking about selling my Hourston

I’d buy it for 45 and flip it this fall 😂
Back