Search results

1. JAC

Rapala crank baits

I have a bunch of rapala cranks most of them new never used I have 18-19 of them. Some maybe useful for Tuna I would like to sell all at one time Thanks Jac
  2. JAC

New bilge pump in box

Hi there I have a pump sitting in garage new in box it’s a 1500gph. Price on the box says $119. I would like to sell for $60. I can text or email i pic if you would like thanks
  3. JAC

Shelter logic canopy cover

Hey All I have a extra brand new replacement cover for a shelterlogic cover from Canadian tire . It’s the brown cover 12’ wide 24’ long. So if you have a warm out cover on your shelter this might work for you $200 pretty big to ship would need to pick up
  4. JAC

Led light bars for sale

Sold thanks for looking
  5. JAC

Brand new trailer spare tire

Hey all I have a brand new tire and rim Never been use 13” 5 bolt white steel rim 175 80 13 tire $150 at Canadian tire Will sell for $75 Pm for pics if interested Thanks
  6. JAC

Maven C1 binocular

hey all I have some really nice binoculars for sale. I bought last summer with little use. These binos are fantastic Maven C1 10x42 Lifetime warranty $400 Pm for phone or email for pics
  7. JAC

Cooler with cooler seat pad

Hey all I have a old, really old cooler it has a pretty nice cushion on it. It’s made of grey sunbrella I think $35 for cushion and cooler is free Pm for pics
  8. JAC

Boat or camping bbq x2

sold thanks
  9. JAC

Misc gear

Sorry all sold
  10. JAC

Rapala clothing

Sorry all sold
  11. JAC

rain gear has sold

sorry it’s sold now
  12. JAC

7mm mag Remington 700 stainless

I have a Remington model 700 7MM mag black synthetic with stainless for sale. It was sent into Pro-techguns in Penticton this spring I had him do a muzzle break, carbon fiber bedding to bed stock to barrel change the trigger to a 3-3.5lbs pull He lowered the scope with new bases and rings...
  13. JAC

Light bars for sale

i have a few extra light bars for sale all new and in boxes 40” curved $180 3” square spots $25 20” curved $110 12” straight $80
  14. JAC

Cabela's Outfitter Bow and Rifle Hunting Pack

I have a near brand new bag that I don’t need anymore. Cost $219 plus tax would like to sell for $100
  15. JAC

Navionics card

Hot maps Canada Does lakes and ocean in bc Works in lowrance units Has normal SD card with removable micro card. $100
  16. JAC

Someone should buy this

Not mine but very nice https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/boa/6191728325.html
  17. JAC

Mercury 200 inflatable

nice shape very little use can use up to a 3.3hp engine Inflatable Seat Oars Carrying bag Pump $425.00
  18. JAC

Good deal someone should buy

not my boat, I know nothing about the boat but looks likea good deal http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/nelson/seaswirl-striper-for-sale/1188748106?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  19. JAC

Inlet Marine

Got my boat last weekend from inlet marine brought it back to the okanagan. I was very impressed with inlet marine this is the 11th boat I have bought and without a doubt inlet marine is by far the best dealer I have worked with. I have spent some time going thought the boat and I have a found...
  20. JAC

Aluminum boat owners attn Thunder jet owners

Hey everyone Just loading up for my trip looked into the anchor locker and to my surprise there was a lot of corrison happening. Anyone else had this problem on the thunder jet the box is not painted just bare aluminum its a bit of a mess. When I return I will sand primer and paint with...
Back