Search results

1. JAC

Rapala crank baits

I have a bunch of rapala cranks most of them new never used I have 18-19 of them. Some maybe useful for Tuna I would like to sell all at one time Thanks Jac
  2. JAC

New bilge pump in box

Sold pending funds!!!
  3. JAC

New bilge pump in box

Hi there I have a pump sitting in garage new in box it’s a 1500gph. Price on the box says $119. I would like to sell for $60. I can text or email i pic if you would like thanks
  4. JAC

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Ya I Might. I want a smaller open boat. I spend more of my time in the mountains now
  5. JAC

The Stabi is mine
  6. JAC

Fulton foldaway hitch, check yours

Looks like you were heading to bella coola with it?
  7. JAC

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/d/vancouver-breaker-dory/7184966739.html a little different but apparently they run for Tuna in them in Oregon. The dory has a flat bottom and they launch them right off the beach into the surf. They are very stable and seaworthy and can carry heavy...
  8. JAC

Haha looks like a wet ride.
  9. JAC

Osoyoos Lake Sockeye 2020

I’m not going to say it’s great but you can catch few . I only fished for 3 mins and had a bite. Kids were getting sick the lake was pretty rough from All the wake boats. Went and had dinner on the beach. We stopped and spoke to a friend who had just dropped his lines for a min and he landed...
  10. JAC

Osoyoos Lake Sockeye 2020

I’m going to try around 4pm will see what happens. If it slow I will troll for rainbows
  11. JAC

Tr-1 Gold autopilot

If you find any parts I’m looking for a deck mount switch
  12. JAC

haha go to the okanagan or Shuswap it’s crazy. I don’t mind lack of skill. What gets me is the lack of etiquette.
  13. JAC

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/pml/boa/d/maple-ridge-2018-kingfisher-1825-fully/7135218012.html What a bargain. Hahaha
  14. JAC

I have not installed like that myself but that will work from what I have been told.
  15. JAC

Wanted Older 4WD Quad

I think you have to be a member to see the classifieds
  16. JAC

Wanted Older 4WD Quad

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?159386-WTS-Yamaha-450-Kodiak-2012-less-than-200-h
  17. JAC

gear for sale or trade

you might be a little late CCB posted in 2017
  18. JAC

Truck Size To Tow A 28 Footer

I would want a 1 ton diesel with a exhaust brake. My f350 came with a 2.5” receiver which is ideal for heavy loads. When it come to towing everyone talks about engines but brakes are the most important. I tow 15,000 often with my f350 with with no trouble. You should get a heavy endorsement...
  19. JAC

My Yamaha HT8 HP is stalling

Idle jet Should be about a 1 hour job if you do it yourself. Dam Ethanol is hard on small carbs
Back