Search results

1. 7Deuce

Brand new hali harpoon

Not sure why I own 2 harpoons. 6’ long. Never used. With dart. $30
  2. 7Deuce

Brand new Scotty landing net

Not sure why I own so many landing nets. Paid $130. Yours for $100 firm.
  3. 7Deuce

Solas stainless duo prop set.

Carried as a spare set on my boat for several years but never run. $250. Located in Nanaimo.
  4. 7Deuce

Commercial Live rock cod and yellow eye sales

I’m sitting on the ferry near a guy that’s making a bunch of phone calls trying to sell 1800 lbs of live rock cod including some amount of yellow eye. Is this legit? His customers (on speaker phone) are all asking if he has Lingcod or yellow eye. is this a thing this time of year? I’m not...
  5. 7Deuce

Bradley 4 rack digital smoker

$325. Used a couple times a year for a couple years. Don’t use it much any more. Approximately 5 years old. Pretty good selection of pucks. Comes with a cover for storage. Located in Nanaimo
  6. 7Deuce

Weight distribution hitched for boat trailers

My boat/trailer set up is weighs approximately 7500lbs. The towing capacity of my truck is approximately 9500. I have scaled it several times and although a larger truck would be awesome, it’s just not in the cards right now. The trailer has a bit of sway in the wind and generally is not a real...
  7. 7Deuce

Custom Rodbuilder Rod. Used once

I won this rod in the Browns Bay Chum derby last year and it’s been fished exactly 1 time. It’s easily the nicest rod I own by a mile but I don’t love having rods this nice with my young kids and inexperienced guests. I’d rather sell it and convert the cash into something I’d use more regularly...
  8. 7Deuce

New in box Jabsco 4.0 washdown pump kit

Brand new. Thought I was going to use this on a previous boat and don’t have a convenient spot on the new boat. $150 in Nanaimo
  9. 7Deuce

Inexpensive level wind salmon reels

ok honestly I don’t know a damn thing about level winds that aren’t used for Hali fishing. But I’m fishing with my kids (8&6) more and more and they struggle with the knuckle busters. I’m trying like hell to keep them interested in fishing. And landing a couple salmon on their own would be huge...
  10. 7Deuce

Wanted 23'-26 boat

Well I sold my boat so I'm on the hunt for a new rig Requirements: 7500 lbs or less on the trailer with full fuel, water and gear, food etc seating for at least 4 (wife and couple kids) cuddy that sleeps 2 not huge adults (smaller cuddy is fine) reasonably big fishing deck Decent rough water...
  11. 7Deuce

Peetz reel, Scotty Orca rod holders

5” Peetz Reel $40 Orcas $45 for the pair. Located in Nanaimo
  12. 7Deuce

Pearson Marine Sooke

I am on the hunt for a new to me 23-26’ boat and I’ve looked at a couple out at Pearson Marine in Sooke. I believe that Bryan is being fairly forthright with the information he has on the boats but I’m curious if any one has any experience with this outfit. Good, bad or otherwise. Thanks!
  13. 7Deuce

2017 Evinrude 15 H.O. Kicker - brand new

My brother won a brand new Evinrude 15 H.O. kicker in a raffle, and it’s a bit big for his boat so he’d rather sell the kicker. https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/bpo/d/2017-evinrude-15-ho-kicker/6453427974.html The model number is E15HPSL (2017) - search the internet for a full spec list...
  14. 7Deuce

2 Day tanks

the larger is 6.6 USG. The Smaller is 3.0 USG. The smaller is brand new and never used. $15 each. In Nanaimo.
  15. 7Deuce

Brand new 6.5" marine speakers

Came with a stereo and never used or needed. Honestly I don't really know anything about them and the price is right :) First $20 takes em. In Nanaimo
  16. 7Deuce

Brand new never installed on board air system and 2 volvo air ride seat bases

My plans for my boat have changed and I've decieded not to install the air ride seat bases or the on board air system. I have 2 seat bases - one was purchased brand new and has never been installed ($800 plus tax) and I have 1 unit that came from a wreck but is in very good condition. Plus a...
  17. 7Deuce

Vacmaster VP545

Vacmaster VP545 Brand new motor, circuit board and actuator. Pick up in Nanaimo. $1650
  18. 7Deuce

Wanted Merc 4.3L V6

I'm looking for a running 1990 vintage Merc 4.3 V6. Thanks!
  19. 7Deuce

Karavan Tandem boat trailer

Brakes and bearings, master cylinder replaced 1.5 years ago. Tires replaced last summer. Had a 22' Aluminum boat on it but felt a bit small after pod conversion. May consider trades or partial trades $2400
  20. 7Deuce

Are the expensive LED lights worth it?

I seem to push the fishing to the absolute limits of daylight sometimes which has me coming into the dock right at dark. I'm typically in a no wake zone at twilight but docking would be easier with some lights. It looks like there is a pretty huge swing in pricing from some brand names and what...
Back