Search results

1. C

How do you ice salmon/halibut on a 4-5 day fishing trip?

Heading to Bamfield in a couple weeks how does everyone keep there fish on a 5 day trip?
  2. C

Stamp River

Fished the stamp this week, 2 half days from shore, nothing. Two full days in a jet boat, 2 kelts and 1 summer run, what a disappointment!! The river seams dead and apparently it's been like that all of January!!
  3. C

QCL, Haida Gwaii not letting guests use Salmon bellies for halibut bait.

I was up at QCL a couple weeks ago and they are not giving out Salmon bellies for bait. DFO says it the same as possessing a Salmon. What do you guys think?
  4. C

Bamfield Accomadation August 16 - 20, 2018

Looking for a place to rent for 4 night starting Aug 16th with moorage. Hope i didn't drive this off too late!!
  5. C

Bamfield Accomadation August 17 - 21, 2017

Looking for a four night cabin/cottage rental within the above dates. Need moorage for a 24 ft boat.
  6. C

WTB - Lower unit for a 1999 Mercury 9.9 Bigfoot kicker

My lower unit on my kicker is toast, looking for a descent used one if possible. It's a long shaft.
  7. C

PDF information wanted

I was in the US on the weekend and was going to buy some new PDFs for my boat. All I could see on them is US coastguard and UL certification. Would these be legal in Canada?
  8. C

Alpha 1, gen 1, 1.5 to 1 ratio

I just replaced my leg with a new one so I was wondering if anyone has any interest in the old. The gears and bearing are slightly worn and some corrosion to the casing. I was working fine, not sure what it's worth. Any takers??
  9. C

VHF Radio Acting up

My radio is having a hard time turning on the last couple of years. it turns on briefly(1/2 second) and then turns off right away. Usually after about 20 minutes or so turning on and off it stays on. Any idea on what is wrong or where I can get it serviced. I am in the Langley. Thanks.
  10. C

WTB - Carb for a 2000, 9.9 Mercury Bigfoot

I know its a stab in the dark but looking for a carb for my 2000 9.9 Mercury Bigfoot. Dont want to by a new one but might have too if this doesnt work out. Put a new carb kit in yesterday ran a little better but not good enough.
  11. C

recommended not for braided line

can anybody tell the not they use for braided line, had a big halibut break my line at the not a couple of weeks ago at 12 mile
  12. C

LCX-15 lowrance

For sale LCX- 15 lowrance complete with 50/200 transducer, navionics charts for ECVI anmd WCVI, GPS transponder. Also Have a spare transponder(never used). This unit is complete ready to hook-up. Still works great. Dont know what this would be worth, does anybody have any idea. Make me an offer.
  13. C

WTB Lowrance LCX 27,28,37,38,112, 0r 113

anyone out ther with an older Lowerance LCX 27,28,37,38,112 or 113 that they want to sell.
Back