Search results

1. S

2022 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports

When people talk about the "backside" of Malcolm, do they mean the long north side of the island or the shorter north east section
  2. S

Anyone have reviews on a sea raider 2284?

Just curious if anyone has ever ridden or driven a sea raider 2284? Looking at finding a new to me boat. I was silly enough to sell my boat about 5 years ago thinking I'll just buy a boat when I have time to use it again, Covid happens and prices go through the roof. Was also looking at a...
  3. S

2003 Weldcraft Aluminum w 225 HP Honda Outboard

bump....boat and trailer are registered and insured in BC....just haven't put on the new numbers.
  4. S

2003 Weldcraft Aluminum w 225 HP Honda Outboard

Sad and slightly embarrassed at the low use of my boat but it has come to let it go to someone who can use it more than I. No rush for me to get rid of it....just too busy to use it with kids stuff, etc and can use the money for other things. Makes me depressed to see the boat sitting there...
  5. S

2017 Sooke Reports

where are the best areas to fish for winter springs around sooke....usual places, similar to summer? Just new to the winter fishing here.
  6. S

Wanted: Set of Scotty 1106's or the HP models

Hi, I'm looking for two 1106's or the HP models. Would like the swivel bases and the risers if possible but I can always buy those separately. I am in the Comox Valley, but I am also travelling down the island to Victoria in the next couple of days (and moving there in a month). You can...
  7. S

boating and fishing stuff

i'll bring them buy your place sometime FA thanks, ryan
  8. S

Forgot....I have an EZ Steer as well with all the parts.
  9. S

Fly fishing supplies for sale

Hi Everyone, Thought I would make a separate thread for this during my garage cleaning. I have a whole bunch of feathers, hair , chenille, tools, vise and thread. For a complete list for those that are really serious in purchasing, just message me and I will provide you with a complete...
  10. S

One last picture and stuff: 1 Yamaha Trim Tab Zinc Part # 67C-45371-11 1 Yamaha Zinc Part # 65W-45251-00 1 Fram Fuel Filter / Water Separator Part# PS7749 1 3 3/4 inch rubber roller
  11. S

Here are some more things: 2 types of desiccators one black and one white $5 for both (SOLD) 1 12lb coated rounded anchor - maybe $20 2 small hard plastic bumpers 4" diameter x 16" long - $15 for both 1 Battery Bank Cable Extender with gold plated ends, brand new and never used 15' length -...
  12. S

sorry, forgot that. I'm in Courtenay on the Island
  13. S

More stuff from my garage cleaning venture. I have one solo keyhole type life preserver. 6 Life preservers in a white bag, they were on a boat that I purchased from the US...but I don't need them. Any reasonable offer. 2 floating cushions with straps. 1 barely used, like new 30A electrical...
  14. S

Torklift Super Truss Extension 48" (4 feet)

Hi, I have a used Torklift Super Truss Extension 48" in length (4 feet long). These tend to be very expensive new. I don't need this anymore so I am just looking for $500 obo. thanks, ryan
  15. S

Hitch frame mounted and camper tie downs for ford f350 2004 - 07

Hi, Cleaning things out of my garage and shed. I have a next to new B&W HD Hitch Receiver with camper tie downs as well as tie downs that mount to the frame for the front camper tie downs. They were on a 2004 Ford F350 4x4. Should fit any Ford F350 from 2004 - 2007. Could fit other...
  16. S

Bamfield Poett Nook 2014- 2015

I suck....been fishing since 6am this morning. ...nothing. not even a bite. Fished cape beale and Bellingham so far...just a lot of those dead blue jellyfish
  17. S

Bamfield Poett Nook 2014- 2015

I suck....been fishing since 6am this morning. ...nothing. not even a bite. Fished cape beale and Bellingham so far...just a lot of those dead blue jellyfish
  18. S

Cougar Creek lately

thanks very much saxe, I have just been past on the water there and never on land...so I thought I would ask. thanks again, ryan
  19. S

Cougar Creek lately

Hi everyone, I have fished nootka often but have always launched from gold river. I was looking at hauling the truck camper and boat into Cougar Creek across from Critter Cove. Anyone been there lately? Wondering if I could launch my 22 foot aluminum boat from there? or if better...
Back