Search results

1. Pursuit

Ling Cod - pin bones and recipes

So how do I get the pin bones out of Ling Cod fillets?! I started with tweezers and ended up with needle nose pliers and found it virtually impossible to get them out. They are like tough plastic spears. What am I doing wrong? And then how about sharing a favourite recipe. At this point I'm...
  2. Pursuit

Tulista Boat Launch Advice

Wondering if I could get some advice about launching at Tulista Park not having launched there before. Will there be enough water to launch at a low ( 3' )tide? Obviously could wait a couple of hours if necessary.
  3. Pursuit

Bottom bouncing techniques?

Can someone share "bottom bouncing" techniques.? I would guess you start by finding a spot with sandy bottom :) but the idea of getting hung up gives me the jeebies and doesn't the the ball kick up sand/mud and spook fish?
  4. Pursuit

Trouble logging in.

Hi hope you can help. I've had trouble logging in ~ about the only way I can do it - sometimes - is to go to my browsing history, open that page and log in with my user id and password. Sometimes works sometimes doesn't. If I just go in from sportfishingbc.com it won't recognize the user id and...
  5. Pursuit

Understanding Fishing Regs

Ok, I'm getting older and starting to suffer from the Dwindles so I'm confused by the fishing regs. specifically as they relate to Area 29 Coho. Under the main page chart Salmon Limits, Openings & Closures it indicates that 29-1, 29-2, 29-4, 29-5 and 29-8 are closed for Hatchery Marked Coho...
Back