Search results

1. P

Small steering wheel for kicker

Harbour Chandler had them in stock last week
  2. P

For Sale Kicker Tie Bar

Is it a flexible bar? Could I leave it attached to my motors while trimming up and down? Thanks
  3. P

ISO: Halibut rods and reels

Looking for a a coupe of halibut rods and reels. Open to variety of price and brands. Closer to Nanaimo the better. Thanks
  4. P

Wanted: Fixed mount VHF

I’ll be leaving tomorrow for work for two week. I’m assuming you’d planning on coming before Feb 20?
  5. P

Wanted: Fixed mount VHF

Looking for fixed mount VHF. Don’t need antenna. Located in Nanaimo, but I do commute to and from Vancouver/Richmond area for work. Thanks
  6. P

Outboard overheating at idle

I’m thinking I’ll go ahead and replace both the water pump and thermostats. It’s a new to me boat and I can’t find any indication that either have been done recently, when looking through the maintenance records
  7. P

I did check the oil level and it wasn’t low. Thanks though
  8. P

I have not tried sea trialing yet since this issue started. Do you think it’d be worth doing before going ahead and replacing the water pump/impeller? Thanks
  9. P

I should’ve stated that the high temp alarm did go off and there was steam coming from the exhaust
  10. P

My 1998 yamaha 130 overheated the other day while running on the muffs at and idle. Water was coming out of the tell tale hole but wasn’t warm at the time of overheating. Could it be a bad thermostat? Water pump deteriorating and not supplying enough pressure? Thanks
  11. P

Cracking around outboard mount bolts

I don’t know much about fibreglass work. I’d like to get it properly fixed by a professional. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good fibreglass company? Closer Nanaimo the better
  12. P

Cracking around outboard mount bolts

I noticed this cracking around the bolts that go through the transom to the lower mounting holes on my outboard. Is this just due to over tightening? Or could the transom be rotting? Also what would be the best route to fixing this. 98 Double Eagle with Yamaha 130. Thanks
  13. P

Avet MX5.8:1

Where are you located?
  14. P

14ft Double Eagle for sale $500 or trade.

For sale or trade for a canoe, 12ft aluminum, or why
  15. P

Upper Stamp River launch

Does anyone know where I can launch a drift boat on the upper stamp river? Thanks
  16. P

ISO: 40-50hp four stroke outboard

Bump. Will consider a 2 stroke for the right price
  17. P

ISO: 40-50hp four stroke outboard

As title says. Not brand specific. Must be a four stroke. Thanks
  18. P

Rivers inlet - clam beach

Cut the herring into a cut plug and rig it with 2 single Hali hooks and then attach it to the spreader bar
  19. P

Rivers inlet - clam beach

For halibut out front of safety cove and the bay just north of swan rock both produced well for me all summer
Back