Search results

1. Feeling Nauti

FOR SALE - 2 Titan trophy XL 10'6" TTSA3106 Mooching Rods "LIKE NEW"

I'm looking to sell these very lightly used Rods. They have only been in the water half a dozen times and look pretty much the same as when I bought them last year. The first $300 takes the pair of them. I live in Downtown Vancouver. PM me your contact info if your interested and I'll get in...
  2. Feeling Nauti

Judge Certifies Class Action HALIBUT Lawsuit by BC Commercial Fisherman

Hot off the presses this morning...... BC Commercial Fisherman Suing the Federal Government gets go ahead http://globalnews.ca/news/1160565/judge-certifies-class-action-halibut-lawsuit-by-b-c-commercial-fishermen/
  3. Feeling Nauti

Fishing Charter Gift Certificate

No longer available
  4. Feeling Nauti

BOUNTY placed on Escaped Norwegian Farmed Salmon.....

The world’s largest producer of farmed salmon is offering a $90 bounty for every recaptured fish after possibly thousands of farmed Atlantic salmon staged a jailbreak from their 127,000-fish cage in Norway, further endangering the wild salmon population and concerning those who prefer the wild...
  5. Feeling Nauti

So now we get to eat Genetically-Modified Salmon...."WTF"

So I have spent some time on a site that reports all things Fishing, called the Underwater Times. I have to say that some of the discussions on this forum are disturbing enough, but I'm afraid this next one kind of takes the cake. What do you guys/Gals think about this. The link to the newspaper...
  6. Feeling Nauti

Record Breaking Salmon Harvest in Alaska - Article dated Sept 2013...

While looking for a specific article on the Underwater Times, I can across this from an Alaska Radio Stations Website. I thought it might be of interest to member of our forum, especially when you check out the numbers of fish caught for specific species. "By Mike Mason The commercial...
  7. Feeling Nauti

JUGHEAD Results from Rivers Inlet trip

Hey Everyone, I started this new thread about the Jughead's after getting a selection of them from A.J. and then taking them up to Rivers Inlet for 5 days this past week to see how they performed. This is just a summary of how well they did, how we rigged them, and the comments from the guides...
  8. Feeling Nauti

Live Target Herring Lure

Hey all, Just curious if anyone has tried these in Vancouver/Richmond waters or along ECVI/WCVI yet? I ordered 2 each of there 4.5/5.5 & 6.5 Silver/Green Herring models and will be giving them a workout this weekend, wondering if anyone else has done the same. I have attached the link to...
Back