Search results

1. P

2 Scotty 1106 Long Boom Downriggers

I'm selling two of my Scotty downriggers as I have bought new ones. Bought new ones as an expense to the business to reduce taxes in what was again a money making year. The riggers include pedestal bases and the normal hardware to install. Both were just serviced at Scotty in late November...
  2. P

Wood Stove

Selling the wood stove we replaced last week. The only reason we took it out of service was for insurance requirements for our Gordon's Beach cabin. The stove was made in Oct/2004. We used it seasonally since 2005. Never any beachwood. It is in perfect working condition and would make a...
  3. P

Your Hotrod or Classic Car Pics

I'm sure there are a few guys and gals on here that have a car passion and own some nice rides. Would be nice to see some pics so if we see one another at any show and shines or shows we will know that we share fishing as a hobby too. Mine is a 65 Mustang my dad bought new and is the car I...
  4. P

Hot Rod Ford

I started a car project just over a year ago beginning with researching mostly online all the components available and filtering through a lot of bs to pick the best of the best. Lots of video watching trying to find experts who knew there stuff. Then after putting together a list of...
  5. P

2006 Yamaha 9.9 Powerhead

I have a low hour 9.9 Yamaha (big block) powerhead which I have never used and which is a 2nd spare that I don't need. It came off a motor that was traded into Ina Marine and it had a broken valve spring. That was replaced and repaired with a new valve and it was lapped into the head. This is...
  6. P

1500 Pound Fulton Tongue Jack

1500 Pound Fulton trailer tongue jack with the larger wheel which works well with higher pickups. I replaced mine with new when SG Power closed down and they had a similar on sale to clear out their remaining inventory. $50
  7. P

Won't be Loosing Anymore Scotty Rigger Clips

I knocked off so many clips this summer I gave it some thought and after trying a couple different solutions this one works. They float and the bright colour makes it easy to spot if you don't get it until you turn and come back for it. Most of the time I can get the net on it without turning...
  8. P

Wanted Trailer For 12 Ft Tinny

Looking for decent trailer for my 12ft Thornes...pm me here is you have or know of anything available.
  9. P

SFBC Members Are Helping

I want to take the time to thank those who frequent this site who have already contributed to the SVIAC efforts with the Sooke Chinook Sea Pen. Thre are some very generous people out there who care about fish and our important fisheries. SVIAC still has a cash shortfall from the 2021 project...
  10. P

Going Old School

I have been waiting for all the paintable parts for my 1969 9.5 Johnson Sportwin outboard to be returned from the body/paint shop. Got them all back a couple weeks ago and have a good start on re-assembly. Should have it running in a couple weeks. Will be putting it on the 12ft Thornes...
  11. P

Sipromac 42 inch TableTop Chamber Sealer

I've been toying with the idea of selling my chamber sealer this year. With Covid still lingering around I'm not seeing any US clients who normally opt to have their catch vacuum sealed for the trip home. In fact since I bought it in June of 2014 it hasn't seen much use and still has the...
  12. P

Wanted..1995-97 Yamaha 150-200 2 Stroke Parts Motor

Looking for complete motor that has a good crankshaft. I have enough parts to put an engine together if I find a good crank. Prefer a complete engine so I can grab a few other good spare pasts...carbs, electrics etc.
  13. P

Covid Procedures with Guides/Lodges?

I want to ask what my fellow guides and lodge owners have in place when taking guests out on the water to prevent the transmission of Covid. In Sooke last summer there were only two of us that did have proper procedures in place...the rest none. I never saw a mask worn once by owners or...
  14. P

Selling On E-Bay

Anyone have any feedback on selling stuff on E-Bay? I have quite a few older Yamaha parts I want to sell and need the bigger audience. Just wondering how it has worked for others before I try it.
  15. P

17 Pitch Yamaha Prop

I have a 17 inch Pitch aluminum prop that came of a Yamaha V-6 2 stroke. I already have a spare so this is just an extra laying around. Would make a good spare for someone who doesn't have one. $75.00
  16. P

Pioneer Stereo Deck

I had this car deck in my Seasport for years but upgraded a few years back. This one works perfectly as it should. Comes with removable face plate and remote control. Accepts a USB cable for remote devices. Wiring harness included. $50.00
  17. P

Perko Battery Switch

I have one as new Perko battery switch I don't need. I had 2 of them but 1 has sold. $30.00
  18. P

Three 100 Feet Fire Hoses

I recently pulled these 100 ft lengths of 1.5 inch nylon weave fire hoses out of a local building. They would be perfect for someone who has a property in an area without in ground fire services. Protect your own investment simply with a pump and a water supply. These are $130 each new...
  19. P

Vintage 13 ft Cane Rod

I have a Sowerbutts & Sons quality made 13 ft cane rod for sale. This fell into my hands when a client passed away a few years back. I have others as well that I would sell. I've researched the rod and maker and the company was well respected over any years as one of the better rod builders...
  20. P

6 Inch Peetz Reel

This was my dad's reel who didn't fish that often. Hasn't been used for over 20 years, probably longer. Perfect shape and spins smooth. $75.00
Back