Search results

1. Trophy21

2023 Brown’s Bay Reports

Truedope strikes yet again
  2. Trophy21

Where did you catch fish last season.

i caught all my salmon, halibut, lingcod….in the Pacific Ocean last year. Hope it’s good this year.
  3. Trophy21

Mexico Fishing Trips

I second captain Lora
  4. Trophy21

2022 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Tyee caught in the area today seen pics wow no not telling where…lol
  5. Trophy21

2022 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Cuttlefish lxb white glow hotchie basically. Short leader. Deep 324 on the riggers.
  6. Trophy21

3 person limit today in an hour and a half. Fishing off north of hornby. 6 nice springs.
  7. Trophy21

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Can keep pinks and coho ? So no it’s not non retention of salmon. Anyway let’s not ask for more closures.
  8. Trophy21

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Didn’t mean to like the post. You simply release the salmon you can’t keep, I don’t understand that’s so hard to get. Gaff release in the water…..
  9. Trophy21

Ya full of cityiots in The summer. Go in the off season.
  10. Trophy21

Measuring salmon

As a business owner, I can tell you most young people you hire have no common sense anymore. Brain power minimal.
  11. Trophy21

New Larger Boat Maiden Voyage

well if the wiener fits…
  12. Trophy21

2022 Kyuquot Reports

Some pics
  13. Trophy21

2022 Kyuquot Reports

Well returned from my annual trip on July 17. First day 5 hour drive in was going great road was in good shape, but pouring rain. Pulled into fair harbour and pulled up to the water hose to clean all the mud off the boat. Then I heard the dreaded sound….psssss…rear tire going down fast with a...
Back