Search results

1. C

SVIAC gone?

I have been a long time member of this group and had high hopes. I haven't heard a word for a year now, the website seems stale and I hear rumours about important board members leaving. Anyone any updates? You can still donate and renew but wonder if its worth it.
  2. C

Is SVIAC still kickin?

I haven't heard a word in months!? Just wondering if it is worthwhile renewing membership or if I better donate the money to PSF or other groups. Kinda sad because I believed this project could finally go somewhere.
  3. C

Is SVIAC dead?

Can someone tell me if this group is still around? Have not seen nor heard anything in quite a while. Website is still up be no updates since June. You woulda thought they'd be very active and engaged during election campaign. Bit sad, I put a lot of faith in their concept.
  4. C

SVIAC Progress report

Just got this last night. Thought I post it as some on here were asking what SVIAC is doing these days. Holy cow, no wonder these guys were too busy to give updates earlier! I think I am getting a full return on my $40 investment if they keep on track! Thanks you guys for all your hard and...
  5. C

Kicker Overheated

Maybe some advice guys. I took the boat out today - first time in weeks. Started the kicker and trolled for 20 minutes. Then kicker (Honda 8 hp, 2004) stopped. Motor was hot and smoked a bit. Didn't start again. Took it home and started in the driveway in the bucket and it started fine and I...
  6. C

Glow Coyote Spoons

Anybody any idea where to get the white/green glow spoons - 3.5 and 4" BUT the ones that really glow intensively? I wanted to refill my arsenal and found that the new white/green glow coyote spoons (I think they label them "Ever Glow") barely glow at all in the dark. I checked at Island...
  7. C

Vendor for Sonar/GPS?

Guys, what's a good vendor to buy a sonar/gps combo here on southern VI? I don't want to buy in the US as I want warranty and the Canadian GPS maps and some local service should there be troubles. I am looking for something in the $1000-$1500 price range with a ~ 7" colour screen. Any tips?
Back