Search results

1. Secretpursuit

Garden Bay in September

That time of year a spot to put sometime into is Garden bay itself. Check your chart you'll see a trench running towards Bargain on the inside of Bjerre shoal. Abeam of Whitestone island in the trench about 215 to 230 feet, anchor, fish just off the bottom. Occasionally Green bay up Agomenon...
  2. Secretpursuit

2015 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

Many Thanks Morning Magic, off tomorrow am early. Appreciate the heads up.
  3. Secretpursuit

2015 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

Headed over this weekend, any updates??? many Thanks
  4. Secretpursuit

Powell River 2014

Sasqman try me on 09 or 16 on VHF I'll point you in a few directions. Secret Pursuit.
  5. Secretpursuit

Need Advice BBQ tuna loins

Many thanks Reeltime...sounds like a winner.
  6. Secretpursuit

Whats the story with Pender

The Pilings south to Anderson bay have been producing some fair size springs as of last night. Troll the 140 to 200 foot depth counters & vary your depths. We've been trolling the new products from Nog & Sea owl with good success on both. Good luck.
  7. Secretpursuit

Need Advice BBQ tuna loins

Was given a couple of sushi grade Tuna loins and want to BBQ them. What are the options???? Appreciated......
  8. Secretpursuit

some quickly shot videos of Ucluelet -seaowl fishing lures

"Looking GOOD! Bloody Bill and The Ladz certainly look to be having FUN," tis always a blast getting away with the boys. Been doin it the last 25 years and looking forward to another twenty five........... See ya soon Nog, always a blast to have you aboard & on the back deck............
  9. Secretpursuit

Possession limits

Food for thought, is it not discrimination against a class under the current regulations. If I reside in an area I am permitted to fish day in and out till I reach my yearly quota's. Yet as a visitor to that same area, I am restricted to a two day possession limit. Do not the laws of Canada...
  10. Secretpursuit

Re-powered with a Verado 225. Prop Question:

http://www.veradoclub.com/smf/index.php?topic=137.0 Have a read of the above link. Repowered a few years ago to a pair of 175 Verado's & had the same issue as your experiencing. Played around with engine heights and found the motors were buried (ie. too low a position on the transom) Bringing...
  11. Secretpursuit

Nog's Needle - The Good News

Being one of the choosen to play with the proto types I can attest that they work and work dam well. We've fished various versions over the last couple of years, both on the WCVI and the ECVI. Being a sporty they troll fine between the 2.5 to 3.0 knots that we usually haul around at. As to there...
  12. Secretpursuit

Lucky Bug Zombie Maxx...

Yep dragged them around the WCVI last year, no amazing results as supplied. By the time you swap you out the split rings and replace the treble hooks with a single from the front eye, you are better off with a Seaowl products one or Allure products one. They supply there's with singles, which is...
  13. Secretpursuit

Dogs and Water and Too Bad Such a Short Mix Together

Sorry for your loss, we brought a cute cuddly little golden guy called Motley ( as in crew) into the home when the boys were young. He brought joy into the our travels from Alaska to Arizona, via water and land. Sadly he left us last year, but his memories carry on. Were now grand parents to a...
  14. Secretpursuit

NOG!! What ever happened to those needlefish spoons?

From an insiders persecutive there definitely still in the works, Nog's working hard on them, as are those trying to get this produced. They will be a hit, having had the pleasure of draggin a few proto's. Will be well worth the wait...
  15. Secretpursuit

Sage 4120

Have you got any photo's? Where are you located?
  16. Secretpursuit

Guiding Insurance and Limitations RE: TUNA

As a 35 year broker of insurance I'd tell you to reread Charlies post. I'm experienced in all areas of insurance and am very reluctant to chime in on what is and is not covered under the countless number of insurance policies out there. Your expert should be your broker, however many brokers...
  17. Secretpursuit

Saltwater fishing vids Winter 2013/2014

The Son's first attempt at underwater video's, using a 3D Printer to make a Go Pro camera holder. Worked pretty well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs9fyhyitew Enjoy.
  18. Secretpursuit

Time to Go

Cannot blame her, likes her comfort after all these years. The young guns are pushing for something to head further a field, kind of like the idea.
  19. Secretpursuit

Time to Go

Selling my 2550 Pursuit CC Cuddy. Looking to upgrade to something with some better accommodations for the family ( read wife). Have put a lot of $ and sweat into this project. Also had a great deal of laughs and fun....will be sad to see her go.... Link...
  20. Secretpursuit

Moose Marinade

Nog Awsome recipe. Plannen a repeat with this years, yearling.
Back