Search results

1. Bone man

Boat decals

Had these done recently... turned out good I think..
  2. Bone man

standard horizon GPS

Am interested, still available?
  3. Bone man

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Interestingly I was thinking the same thing but after checking my logs for the past 4 seasons the numbers of fish I've ( or more often my guests) landed over 20 lb has been remarkably consistent. 21, 23, 16 and 17 to date this season. The one thing that does jump out at me is the number of fish...
  4. Bone man

OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

South end of texada, pineapple, 180' water 150' on the wire.
  5. Bone man

was tough fishing conditions but loaded up the fish box in no time at all. Terrific sizes for this time of year out there! Was a great Father's Day
  6. Bone man

Port Hardy

Have to agree with you on this "hooks" I'd like to add that I haven't seen bait schools like this since the early 80's! Explains the impressive size of these early sprinters!!
  7. Bone man

Forum members BOATS

Wow! Super impressive job Chris 73!! Not much cooler then a noble hull given a second life! Tight lines and fair seas to you!
  8. Bone man

Forum members BOATS

Thanks Percy , no my boat generally resides in my yard in sechelt... When she's not circling sangster at 1.9kn!! Lol Thanks Fish Catcher Jim!
  9. Bone man

Thanks... And actually it was a lot!!!!! choppy out there! Lol
  10. Bone man

Forum members BOATS

bone mans ride! Love my little Hewes!!
  11. Bone man

three nice fish after battling the winds up in halfmoon bay! High and mid 20s!! First salmon ever for a cpl of visitors.
  12. Bone man

Mighta had something to do with the pod of orcas feeding in the area last week. I've had fantastic fishing the last cpl notes.
  13. Bone man

wasn't the only one "fishin" out there this week!
  14. Bone man

homeward bound after another great nite!
  15. Bone man

Great fishing on the evening tides up near sechelt! Limits every time out rt now! #westcoast magic
  16. Bone man

Forum members BOATS

Love the shot of entering secret cove with the Epsom bluffs in the background!!
  17. Bone man

You biggest Halibut

no weight but a big smile!!
  18. Bone man

Sangster

Move around and look for the bait. Falling tide fish the island side, rising tide try the mainland side. Also bring a jiggin Rod along and try the shallows, picked up some sweet springs in tight when the fishin is slow out deep. Good luck!
  19. Bone man

Sangster

nice 20lb white sangster hog..
  20. Bone man

Snuck out before the wind stirred things up too bad and went 3-4 at Epsom pt. 2 sent back but a beauty for the fish box. 34"x23"!
Back