Search results

1. jeffywestcoast

Farwest custom flyrod/Islander LX3.4 combo

as previously posted , custom made 9’ 6weight flyrod /reel mint condition.. $900 or 600 for reel 400$ for rod if sold seperately
  2. jeffywestcoast

Calcutta renegade 100L

Calcutta renegade 100L used good condition. SOLD
  3. jeffywestcoast

rods n reels n odds n sods

Islander TR3 SOLD pending pickup Farwest flyrod custom made 9’ 6 weight $500 Islander LX3.4 fly reel 10/10 condition $500 2 x 9’ Okuma downrigger rods $120 for both or $60 each
  4. jeffywestcoast

Islander TR3

Tr3 forsale ,$ 700 one small scuff on arbour but otherwise mint. located in Victoria, price is firm.
  5. jeffywestcoast

Scotty puller

Brand new Scotty puller never used 400.00
  6. jeffywestcoast

2106’s for sale

Two Scotty 2106’ HP downriggers loaded with fresh cable n just serviced two spare digital counters and one spare lid $ 1000.00 takes them .
  7. jeffywestcoast

Anyone jigging herring ???

took a quick rip up to Nanaimo to get in on the bait fishing today.was able to get my limit in about 2o mins , no takers on the spring but a good bait stop for sure.
  8. jeffywestcoast

Clear Your Gear

Hey Folks Check out these Receptacles to put up at your local lakes , recycle your fishing line & it gets shipped back to the manufacturer. My wife helped makes these few happen and is hoping to do more in the future. for more information check out clearyourgear.ca
  9. jeffywestcoast

vacuum sealers 500$ or less ..

looking for a good vacuum sealer preferably 500$ or less, can’t afford a chamber sealer , reading the reviews of the cabela’s 15” has me sceptical but i am throwing in the towel with the foodsaver unit . who makes a decent one , sick of making crab bait .
  10. jeffywestcoast

New to the south..

Never thought id say id but .. I live in Victoria now .. to be closer to my wife's family down south we have relocated to Langford.. So where is the best place to fish in our 16’ lifetimer ? pedder bay seems like an obvious choice being close by , but any tips and advice for fishing down south...
  11. jeffywestcoast

MR3 For sale

Mr3 For sale, Blue with ported back, couple minor scratches works great located in Nanaimo. 375.00
  12. jeffywestcoast

best boat shelter 10' x 20'

looking for a 10'x 20' boat shelter to put over the boat for the winter months .. Anyone have good or bad experiences with this ? are the Costco ones good enough ? been looking and can"t decide..
  13. jeffywestcoast

All The Best Chip Stealer!

All The Best to the Chip Stealer and his lovely wife Marie on their move to Lethbridge! Bart called me over to his house today and unloaded a buttload of tackle on me, i got home this afternoon and was able to sort thru it and was shocked to see everything he past on to me ...
  14. jeffywestcoast

430 mercury inflatable $4000

Brand new never used mercury inflatable, 2000 lb 8 person capacity, weight 279 lbs and can take up to 30hp outboard, save Over 700$ over new. Full warranty https://www.usednanaimo.com/classified-ad/Mercury-Heavy-Duty-Inflatable-430---Aluminum-Floor-_33469711.lite?preview=edit&new=true&posted
  15. jeffywestcoast

Alone season 6...

just watched the new season premiere of Alone ,quite the location this time up north. Was a tough break for Tim with the leg breaker on day four.I think my money is on the guy who plucked the squirrel thru the ears.
  16. jeffywestcoast

Pacific Salmon Foundation Vancouver Gala

Anyone attending the PSF Gala in Vancouver on friday? We are donating this original Leah Pipe painting on canvas for silent auction. Looks like it will be another great event for PAcific Salmon! We hope to see you there!
  17. jeffywestcoast

New Little Tinny

A new Little 16’ centre console tinny on the horizon.. first build pics coming in.. well it won’t be as long as some of the monster rigs built on here it is always good to get Everyones opinions on what would be good to equip onboard or how best to install electronics and what not..
  18. jeffywestcoast

Baby Scott-Lafortune

[ On Wednesday, March 13th, life changed forever... Introducing Scarlett Rose Scott-Lafortune. Alex and I couldn't be happier with our new arrival, and I just thought I would share some photos of baby Scarlett, mama and proud Grandpa Scott. :)
Back