Search results

1. B

How do i clean built in an aluminum fuel tank?

I bought an old boat that had sat with gas in the tanks for 10 years , does anyone have any ideas on how to clean it without removing it from the boat ?(that would b a nightmate) . I've tried acetone and flushing clean fuel through it but I'm still getting globs of thick sludgy tar
  2. B

I bought an older 21' double eagle that has sat for 10 years with roten fuel that's turned into a thick sludge on the bottom of the tank, is there anyone on this site with any experience on cleaning out this sludge? I've tryed acetone but there's still tar goop left . I've flushed close to 100...
  3. B

I bought an older 21' double eagle that has sat for 10 years with roten fuel that's turned into a thick sludge on the bottom of the tank, is there anyone on this site with any experience on cleaning out this sludge? I've tryed acetone but there's still tar goop left . I've flushed close to 100...
  4. B

Who makes the best pods on van isl?

I have a 20.5 ' double eagle ready to have a pod built and installed, I'm hoping some of you on this forum have some recommendations on who would be the best as far as quality and price I had a number from a guy named richard in sooke that was highly recommended but I've lost his number. Any...
  5. B

Who makes the best pods on van isl?

I have a 20.5 ' double eagle ready to have a pod built and installed, I'm hoping some of you on this forum have some recommendations on who would be the best as far as quality and price I had a number from a guy named richard in sooke that was highly recommended but I've lost his number. Any...
Back