Search results

1. westburg

Looking to upgrade my plotter and tansducer

Hi everyone, I have the Lowrance Elite 5. Old as dirt. If you have anything 5 or 10 years newer than that, that still works great and is sitting in your garage collecting dust, can I buy it off ya. Please I dont want to break the bank and I definitely dont want to have to tell the wife that I...
  2. westburg

Vacmaster pro350 help

Hello everyone, I am trying to vacuum seal a whole bunch of lingcod and my vacuum sealer is not sucking. All other functions are normal. Took it all apart and checked out all the hoses. Everything was fine. Still No suction. Does anyone Have any good ideas?
  3. westburg

New to freshwater fishing

Hi everyone and happy new year. I would love to catch a nice trout or steelhead. I live just outside Ucluelet. Anyone able to point me in the right direction as to rivers or lakes. I do not have a boat or waders. TIA
  4. westburg

Salmon Smoking question

Have been upping the temp gradually and am currently at 175f and there hasn't been any smoke yet that I have seen. took a piece out and it seems to be well on its way. what do you guys do for finishing it. take it right out, put it on the counter over paper towel and let it cool then vacuum seal...
  5. westburg

2100 series sealer from vacsealer

Hi everyone. Has anyone ever used these sealers before? What are they like, do they work well, any bad reviews on them? Look forward to hearing about it http://vacsealers.com/
  6. westburg

is there an app for this website

Im looking for an app for this website that is user friendly. if there is not one, maybe I will have to make one
  7. westburg

Organizing pre-tied leaders of different sizes and Net storage ideas

Hey everyone, was wondering if I could get some ideas on how you organize your leaders. wether you have 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 foot leaders for different fishing. Also how do you store your net when fishing. Would love to see some pics.
  8. westburg

WTB 2 dash mounted fans and 2 complete wiper set up for my boat

I have a 22 foot lifetimer and need fans (insert joke here) and 2 wipers. Anyone got any that work that are kicking around...
  9. westburg

Wanting to start a salmon/halibut charter business

Hello there, what do I need to do in order to start a charter business...Courses, special insurance, registration as a charter and how and where do I go for this. Thanks everyone in advance
Back