Search results

1. westburg

Looking to upgrade my plotter and tansducer

Hi everyone, I have the Lowrance Elite 5. Old as dirt. If you have anything 5 or 10 years newer than that, that still works great and is sitting in your garage collecting dust, can I buy it off ya. Please I dont want to break the bank and I definitely dont want to have to tell the wife that I...
  2. westburg

2021 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Go to either the pinkerton islands or effingham
  3. westburg

Vacmaster pro350 help

I didn’t know you had to put oil in the machine. Can you explain where it goes please.
  4. westburg

Vacmaster pro350 help

Hello everyone, I am trying to vacuum seal a whole bunch of lingcod and my vacuum sealer is not sucking. All other functions are normal. Took it all apart and checked out all the hoses. Everything was fine. Still No suction. Does anyone Have any good ideas?
  5. westburg

New to freshwater fishing

Hi everyone and happy new year. I would love to catch a nice trout or steelhead. I live just outside Ucluelet. Anyone able to point me in the right direction as to rivers or lakes. I do not have a boat or waders. TIA
  6. westburg

2020 Tuna Adventures

I am definitely interested. been on my bucket list for years. approx cost?
  7. westburg

2020 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Wow, that soumds like an amazing day on the water. what side of cree you go?
  8. westburg

Wanting to start a salmon/halibut charter business

hey all, I actually forgot I posted this. I was doing it a little on the side. Not doing it anymore. thank you all for the amazing advise.
  9. westburg

TR-1 Wireless Remote for sale

is this still for sale? will it fit a zuke 9.9?
  10. westburg

2018 Ucluelet Reports

aside from heading to big bank, where is another decent area for hali. father is comimg in the next few days and doesnt want to travel that far. Any close to Ukee ?
  11. westburg

2018 Ucluelet Reports

can anyone help me out as to where I can get some dungees and/or prawns?
  12. westburg

2018 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Hey everyone, does anyone know what VHF channel the whale watchers out of Ukee use when they are out. TIA
  13. westburg

2018 Ucluelet Reports

Hey everyone, does anyone know what VHF channel the whale watchers use when they are out. TIA
  14. westburg

2017 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

OMG, thank you so much. really appreciate it. whats your drink of choice and where are you located
  15. westburg

Hey everyone. I am begging and pleading for some info. I have some friends arriving Tuesday night coming from alberta and I want to take them out fishing Wednesday. I want to head to big bank and really want to have them bring in some hali and a couple nice salmon. Where can I get hali there and...
  16. westburg

W care to share the general area?
  17. westburg

2016 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

Can you tell me where hyson is please. I know where starfish is and thought I knew all the spots but guess not. Where are all the fish now? Deep for big springs and shallow for coho?
Back