Search results

1. scotty

For sale - Sage Rod 3106B Brand new

When you want to get rid of it let me know :)
  2. scotty

San Jose Mexico November

Hey Jody, Scotty here! Nice story for the fish of a lifetime for sure. It was great meeting you guys down there. The freezer was the least I could do to help you guys out. As we told you I think it was the best tuna poke bowl we have had. How did the Titan cooler make it home? I had a small...
  3. scotty

Shore fishing around Cabo San Lucas

Correct shore fishing requires no licence
  4. scotty

Where are you going out of and where are you staying? Any room on the boat?
  5. scotty

Sorry this thread was from last year but I figured I’d spark it up again. Hitting the beach in 5 more sleeps! Here’s a few pics of what I ended up with last November. Small Rooster, it’s mom or dad was lurking by but I couldn’t meet them. A nice snook that was a battle and a barking fish, can’t...
  6. scotty

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Last time I saw that report it was a beauty day out there. You don’t know unless you try.
  7. scotty

Just wanted to share this pic. Don’t know the guy really well so don’t want to plaster him on this forum. Fish weighed at 46lbs from Sandheads on Sunday. Fish of a lifetime if you ask me!
  8. scotty

Productive day at Sandheads yesterday. Left Crescent Beach at 8:30am and back to the dock at 6pm. 4 springs and 1 coho in the boat. Had one devour the 40lb leader and steal a lucky spoon. Wish we would have seen that one. Biggest was 23.
  9. scotty

Hopefully by Friday they will poke their heads back around ;)
  10. scotty

Ended up with a hatchery coho when I announced 5 more minutes. Pulled the plug after that. Night bite seemed way better yesterday. Marked lots of fish at Seymour Bay but they just were not taking out gear. All in all it was a great weekend at Bowen. Tomorrow we are back to home town Crescent...
  11. scotty

Anyone having any luck today? We started back at Seymour bay and haven’t had anything other than pinks.
  12. scotty

Well went to Smittys this afternoon for a little oyster love. Told the friends and family we were going to fish for an hour and bam! 2 springs in the boat 20min in. What a great experience for people who never fish. Also ended up with some prawns again, but the crabs moved in and stole some...
  13. scotty

Got mine yesterday at Cowan Point. Left the pack at PA and caught lots of fish.
  14. scotty

Correct. Navinics app has it marked
  15. scotty

Well today was a complete success. Couple of small springs. Multiple pinks, one keeper spring at 76cm. Handful of wild coho, no hatchery unfortunately. Believe we caught one chum that was thought to be a coho. Started at Point Atkinson and moved around to find fish. Soon as we dropped the lines...
  16. scotty

I’ll be out tomorrow, staying on Bowen for the w tree at of the week going to hit Point Atkinson first thing tomorrow then maybe QA or Cowan. See you out there. Will post success and nothing else.
  17. scotty

FS Bait table / Fillet table (price reduce to $140)

Does this have an adjustable swivel mount?
  18. scotty

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This was for sale a year and a half ago. I was making plans for the guy to deliver to the border and have it towed across. The guy wanted 60K before. Not sure if this is a new owner or is it Cdn pricing at 85K?? Either way nice boat but thought Covid tax was over. Thought he was around that...
  19. scotty

Repowering New power.? Make and HP??

Would like to say thank you to all that commented. Ended up going with Inlet Marine. Chris sent me an email and I was very happy to deal with him. Keep everyone posted.
  20. scotty

Repowering New power.? Make and HP??

No haven’t checked them out. I’ll see where they are at?
Back