Search results

1. Fishtank

Wtb- prawn rope

Anybody have any spools of prawn rope kicking around? Looking for enough for two or three strings worth. Victoria area
  2. Fishtank

110 lbs of lead

Found myself with 110lbs of lead from old stained glass windows, looking to trade for some 15lbs cannon balls. Located in victoria
  3. Fishtank

Wtb-lowrance ti2

Looking for a second unit for my boat, I already have a 12" in the cab but am looking for something smaller for the outside deck. They no longer sell them new anymore, thanks
  4. Fishtank

Wanting to test lowrance 3g radar

Hi I'm in Victoria and was hoping someone would let me plug my radar dome into there system to see if it still works? Worked when I got the boat in May and of course it didn't work for me when I needed it in August. Unfortunately my electrical area is tiny and a complete birds nest, was hoping...
  5. Fishtank

Wtb- broken larger size cooler

Looking for a bottom section of a larger size cooler for a fish box for under the deck. Maybe some one has one sitting around, located in Victoria area
  6. Fishtank

Overnight parking at tulista boat ramp

Hi looking to park the trailer for 72 hrs at tulista. I know you can park at Iroquois Park for more then 24hrs but spots are limited. There's a sign on and spots on weiler st but it doesn't say anything about over night. Thanks
  7. Fishtank

Tell-tail on yamaha 300

Went out in the new boat yesterday, has a 2013 yamaha 300. Noticed that the tell-tail was extremely weak at first, just a drissle. Engine temp never went over the 3rd bar on the yamaha guage. Stuck a wire up there to see if anything was blocking it, maybe increased a little. Even on the hose at...
  8. Fishtank

Wtb- 9.9hp- 15hp high thrust kicker

Looking for a kicker for my new boat, open to any brand tiller or remote. I'm flexible for a nice motor. Would prefer something on the newer side in good condition.
  9. Fishtank

Boat survey in victoria

Looking for someone to survey a boat im interested in. Boat is a 2004 2601 striper alaskan? Can anybody recommend a somebody?
  10. Fishtank

Pender island boat purchase advise

My friend who is completely new to boating wants to purchase a boat on pender island, the friend is from Victoria.The boat is a 1981 17.5 double eagle with a 2008 115hp yamaha with 300hrs for 15k. Took it for a sea trail in the summer and the seller didnt actually want to sell it then but...
  11. Fishtank

Thoughts on this campion

Low hours on engine; 40 hours per season - flushed after every use • Factory Pod • Well-built custom hard top • Professional gelcoat maintenance and repair 2018 (clean and well maintained) • New bottom paint 2020 • Upholstery in excellent condition • Everything works • Trailer just serviced...
  12. Fishtank

WTB- seasport,ospery,skagit orca-22-24ft

Looking for a new boat, gotta be outboards!! Will consider a pod project as well as long as the price is right! Time is on my side as we enter winter, would prefer a canadain boat but would entertain a u.s. one if it's worth while to import . Thanks, feel free to pm me if need be.
  13. Fishtank

Wtb- boat trailer jack

Not looking for anything expensive, my brothers small boat trailer is resting on a stump i want for project. Let me know if you have anything laying around in Victoria area, thanks
  14. Fishtank

Looking for spare trailer tire

Size is p205/75r14 with or without a rim is fine. As long as it holds air ill take it. Located in Victoria
  15. Fishtank

Anybody driving to Port alberni from vic?

so my wife took the kids to Port Alberni until Monday while I paint the outside of the house. I loaded the car for her with the key fob in my pocket. Some how she was able to drive there without the keys in the car? So if any body is going there by chance can you take a set of keys with you? Can...
  16. Fishtank

Who's headed out opening day? Halibut

Winds are looking good for sunday, anybody else going out on sunday area 19/20? Boats ready to go and so is the crew! Maybe I can break my skunk streak for hali, maybe not.
  17. Fishtank

Glow or uv herring aid flasher and teaser heads?

What have you guys been having more success with? Went to buy a matching set and was surprised to find out they didn't have the same solid colors like the spoons in the flashers and teaser heads. Thanks in advance Ps i don't fish any deeper than 70ft ussally so I'm assuming i should go with uv
  18. Fishtank

Camp fire ban at sooke potholes?

Does anybody know if there is a campfire ban yet? Was anybody there on the weekend? Planning to head there in the morning. Thanks
  19. Fishtank

Free- little chief smoker

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Little-Chief-Smoker_32791699 Not my ad, act fast
  20. Fishtank

Wanted- mobile sand blasting

Looking to refinish the interior of my cedar roof attached garage and reclaim it as part of my house. I had a guy come out and strip the bottom paint off my boat with this method but cant remember who I used. I figured this is a better alternative to me sanding cedar above my head for 12 hours...
Back