Search results

1. Fishtank

Reels For Sale Trophy XL and Amundson

Where are you located, interested in the theron
  2. Fishtank

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1038132200585523/?mibextid=dXMIcH Stored in a airport hanger, must mean it's clean!
  3. Fishtank

2024 Steveston Herring Sale

Do you dump a little herring oil in there with it? Do you just toss the herring in the cavity of the square traps along with a bait jar?
  4. Fishtank

Fuel Prices 2023

Where are you seeing this?
  5. Fishtank

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Is there no tax on the government surplus site?
  6. Fishtank

Wanted Yamaha 2003 T9.9 Carburetor.

Can get the knock off ones even cheaper or ali express, you can ask the seller questions and also match it up with the picture
  7. Fishtank

Trailer Bolt Replacement

I would be using stainless hardware with aluminum
  8. Fishtank

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Heading up Monday morning, if anybody else is up there at the same time I would love to share intel with forum members. It's a big place lots of different spots to find fish!
  9. Fishtank

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

6 more days for me!!
  10. Fishtank

Downrigger fire

Aren't downriggers recomened to be direct wired to the battery? If so wouldn't the battery switch to off be a non factor
  11. Fishtank

Wtb- prawn rope

Anybody have any spools of prawn rope kicking around? Looking for enough for two or three strings worth. Victoria area
  12. Fishtank

Pulling a Hali anchor setup

While we are on this topic, anybody have any problems with the scotchman dragging when you first start your pull? I find it drags 40ft behind the boat at first. I have to slow down and get someone to tug the anchor line until the scotchman pops up more upright. Smooth after that though
  13. Fishtank

110 lbs of lead

Successful trade, thanks
  14. Fishtank

Looking for large size scuppers

Are yours just screwed right in to the aluminum? Mine are screwed right in to my aluminum transom and I hate the idea of stainless screws in my transom
  15. Fishtank

110 lbs of lead

Found myself with 110lbs of lead from old stained glass windows, looking to trade for some 15lbs cannon balls. Located in victoria
  16. Fishtank

Island Fires

I have friends arriving at the nanaimo airport for a charter in uki tommarow, Google maps is saying they can go through a Horne lake route. Is that possible or should I send them through the lake cowichan way?
  17. Fishtank

Beginner hull polishing setup

What do you guys do around the bottom paint? Mine like to smear black even when I'm just washing it
Back