Search results

1. 1

Wanted My Boat Back..!!!

What I wouldn't do to see it again...
  2. 1

16 ft aluminum Stolen

From Cloverdale on Friday Sept 9 morning Any help would be greatly appreciated
  3. 1

Wanted pontoon boat.

9 ft preferably in good shape
  4. 1

Help...!

Anyone going to the island this week end that could take a rod over that I'm selling....? Cheers 1marko
  5. 1

Salt descaling

What works best... in small outboards 9.9 if that makes a difference.. Some say deleted vinegar and Starfritz has been mentioned.....
  6. 1

So where s the Fried Chicken ?

or has Rain city forgotten about us.. :(
  7. 1

42 million granted

by the feds towards the rehabilitation of west coast salmon stocks.... but what does this mean......?
  8. 1

wtm or buy small boat stabilizers

so this is to help with a 12 ft v bottom older Sears with I believe a 54 in beam fairly narrow . 5 deg in the back and approx 40 up front. now I've googled lots of ideas from ballasts to triggers and even distribution of weight. but the fact remains you cannot learn to one side without...
  9. 1

403 error WTF...!!!

Not being computer savvy and can pound keys at will this code cam up Locking down any further activity.. Thankfully new day and back to normal but not without a bit of head scratching and some lost sleep... The list of things to do and actions to be taken had me worried .what to do When a...
  10. 1

9.9 e tec

why does evinrude not make a 9.9..? or is the 15 hp they offer the rivals four stroke weight equivalent. ? also what used four stroke would you recommend. ?
  11. 1

Rough Idle after each run

On a 2016 merc command thrust...500 hours. tuned up at least once a year with fresh plugs oil and filters...Its like a constant hiccup or miss and smooths out a bit with a little throttle but appears to be getting worse...I also run fuel stabilizer and jet cleaner regularly . Question is...do...
  12. 1

Helix 10 si gen 2 mega chirp

anyone here have any insight on these unites and can u upgrade last years model...?
  13. 1

Vancouver Boat Show 2017

Is here once again starting wed jan 18. hard to believe with this weather ..... now how can i get free tickets..? cheers marko
  14. 1

2015 Vancouver Boat Show

Always a favorite time for allot of enthusiasts if not for the latest gadgets then all the shiny new things that couldn't fit under the tree. Anyone that could hook me up with a couple of comped passes would be granted a full year of good fishin carma....:)
  15. 1

whats that sound ?

so i m putting this out there because im certain someone can id the origin and source of this sound. coming from the trees in my back yard and after timing the intervals , every 35 seconds on the button 24/7. im thinkin bug. the sound is rather faint and like a chipmonk peep but...
  16. 1

Lease returns

Who has the best deals and when ? I am a merc man buy nature but yammies appear to be most common for four strokes....
Back