Search results

1. T

2018 Port Hardy Reports

Cam anyone point me in the general direction for some bottom fishing in hardy ? My last night here I wanna try for hali In the morning and I don’t know the area at all we did alright right for salmon yesterday landed 3 coho 1 spring and missed 5 good springs ... today was 2 for 3 on springs
  2. T

2018 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Still closed for springs ? Heading up July 20
  3. T

Harrison river open

Hey just wondering if the harrison is open for salmon , from what i read it says its open but maybe they have an in season change i dont know about ... camping at kilby this weekend and was thinking of chucking out a line ... not expecting much if it is open.
  4. T

How Many Times Have You Been Stopped By DFO.

3 times .. i forget the name of the river but its between rupert and terrace was fishing with my friends dad mid 70's his wife and a few friends ... im 29 with lots of tattoos they came up the river in a jet boat we were fishing off a bridge pulled up very quickly didnt matter we were following...
  5. T

Bosk Lake?

Might have used 1oz weight cant remember
  6. T

Bosk Lake?

Fished it a few summers ago it was pretty slow for us fished early am and evening, tryed lots of flies weddin bands willof leaf etcc ... only thing that i could get to work was smallest size apexs in various colours
  7. T

OFFICIAL 2016 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Not to do with the fraser river but at barkley wed-thursday caught and released over 70 jacks in 2 days couldnt keep them off the line
  8. T

2016 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Fished swale all from 7 till 4 today , caught about 30 fish under a lb landed a 12lb coho and lost 5 beauty springs 3 to net job and 2 due to buddy first time with a single action reel ... also released about 3 jacks about 8-10lb ... 40-60 feet ... assorted flashers with small spoons and...
  9. T

2016 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

Ya im ready for the grind , heard some of the guides for some fish at swale is today but looks like a good little trek ... not familar with fay bay is that close to salmon beach my friend has a cabin there said the fishing has been decent for him there .
  10. T

Any suggestions to where to fish in ucluelet tommrow got here today for first time im here till friday morning pretty ugly today so just stuck around the pub ..dont know the area well but have the cords to most of the known spots just a general direction pf where to head would be greatly...
  11. T

Scotty Orca rod holders?

I don't like them at all chucked mine away .
  12. T

any reports ..?
  13. T

West coast trip advice

Id second nootka , slow year but ill be back next year regardless .. inside fishing is usually flat calm and have seen boats smaller than yours at the can and even farther our
  14. T

Offshore fishing techniques

Never fished offshore before thinking might make it offshore this week comjng up ucluelet , going to buy new 15lb balls ... How far behind the clip do you clip on when off shore is it shorter because there less spooky.? Or farther
  15. T

Thanks guys thats alot of good info def going to start closer work my way out to the farther spots if fishing isnt hot looking forward to the trip
  16. T

So leaving sunday night to head to ucluelet never fished the area before but have friends who do and they usually fish at big bank , i prefer inside waters but dont mind going off shore have a 22 foot alexis os ob with a 225 been in some nasty stuff before in rupert ... Is it quite a good haul...
  17. T

Def sounds like good fishing trying to find somewhere to book now for the Is week head over for 5 days
  18. T

OFFICIAL 2016 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Where would the best boat launch to launch to fish the sandheads..? Any specific tides to launch on ? Cant find lodging for two familys in ucluelet or tofino so figured just fish van
Back