Search results

1. salmonslayer31

1978 18ft Double Eagle For Sale

18ft Double Eagle fishing boatFor Sale, Inboard/Outboard, 5.7 350 Chevy small block Engine, 270 Volvo Penta Leg, Fishfinder, 9.9hp 1979 2 Stroke kicker, boat has been completely gutted and flooring and stringers brand new accoring to double eagle factory specs, Brand new gel coated deck, 2 bilge...
  2. salmonslayer31

Thinking of selling by 17' double eagle fishing machine

I also have tonnes of more pics of the restoration of the floor and stringers, restored from the doouble eagle factory specs...... thanks, ss31
  3. salmonslayer31

Thinking of selling by 17' double eagle fishing machine

Just looking for opinions on my 17.5' Double Eagle that I am thinking of selling. I was thinking 8K for everything..... brand new stringers and floor, 350 small block i/o, 270 leg, fishfinder, 2 electric scotty downriggers, 9.9 electric start kicker, all safety equipment, anchor, life jackets...
  4. salmonslayer31

Question about my 350 i/o w 270 leg

thanks gunsmith...pm sent!!!!! ss31
  5. salmonslayer31

It's more like the throttle wont go down any farther at the helm...... it's like it has a govenor of something like that...I'll attach some pics...
  6. salmonslayer31

I have noticed that my engine will not go beyond 3000 rpm when under tow, but when i play with the throttle linkage directly on the engine I can get the engine up beyond 3000 in neutral. I assume it has something to do with the limitations of the 270 vovlo leg... any thoughts.... SS31
  7. salmonslayer31

Haida Gwaii Fishing Forum

Nice....god to know....Im headingnout tomorrow am...weather depending.... SS31
  8. salmonslayer31

Appropriate Footwear?

bogs or mucks.....the absolute best!!!!!!! SS31
  9. salmonslayer31

Jammer.....nice pic.... I recognize that guy and that boat....I'll PM you...We'll be heading out prob on Tues, Wed, Thurs...depending on weather..... Nice fish.... I'll post a report when I get back... SS31
  10. salmonslayer31

Halibut bait or lure of choice

Up here is Haida Gwaii I find that Herring and anchovie can be sucked off the hook by those flatties...... I use the old parts from previous hailbuts, salmon and cod seems to be the best!!!! The skin is super tough so you never have to wonder if you are fishing with no bait which is brutal...
  11. salmonslayer31

Springs in the inlet....and starting to run at edenshaw.....
  12. salmonslayer31

Batteries....???

I am thinking of adding two electric scotties to my boat as I have the manual hand crankers right now. I have a '79 9.9 johnson elec start with a 6 amp alternator built into it. I also have a two position switch hooked to the batteries. ON/OFF, with one battery. My question is would I need to...
  13. salmonslayer31

Help please with paint......

I went witht the undercoating....it works great!!!! Thanks guys.... SS31
  14. salmonslayer31

Help please with paint......

I have built this sweet tackle box for on top of the doghouse. Does anyone have any suggestions for paint? The doghouse is white so I'd like to color match it. I was thinking like some spray on bed liner material, that rubberized coumpound should keep the saltwater off the ****** pine 1x4's?? I...
  15. salmonslayer31

Lowrance Fishfinder / Sonar

can you post pics.....
  16. salmonslayer31

18.5 Double Eagle

where can i get a canvas like that??
  17. salmonslayer31

Leader Lengths....

I use one pull on my wingspan.... about 6 and a half feet...... works wekk for me...
  18. salmonslayer31

2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax FOR SALE

Yes truck is still available... there is a guy coming today from QCC..... I will post on here if her buys it or not.... he seemed very interested.... SS31
  19. salmonslayer31

Funny Boat Names

The two I am contemplating is "KNOT REEL" or "PLAN SEA" Comments???
Back