Search results

1. TheHurtLocker

Another boat blew up at Schooner today

Not my picks, took them off Facebook. Apparently he didn’t run his blower before starting. He was fine.
  2. TheHurtLocker

Tomic plug identification

Numbers are worn off this one, and I’d like to get a couple more sizes. Any member familiar with it?
  3. TheHurtLocker

Ceramic wax

Just doing my homework before I start this in a couple of months. i have a couple of buddies that have used a ceramic wax on their boats and the results are amazing. Has anyone used them before and what brand?
  4. TheHurtLocker

Pads for 225 Kodiak callipers

Looking for a part numbers for pads that would fit 225 Kodiak callipers. Napa or Lordco if anyone knows? Thanks J
  5. TheHurtLocker

New MMSI

I’m applying for a new MMSI number for my new to me boat. The new boat doesn’t have a compliance notice on it, so how do I find max capacity and gross tonnage? I’ve searched online with no results. I’m guessing I just have to call the manufacturer?
  6. TheHurtLocker

Prop Guard

Prop Halo prob guard for a 9.9 Yamaha. I just installed the new stainless version. It has some rust where the paint has lifted, but in good working shape. 40 bucks, located in Campbell River.
  7. TheHurtLocker

Control Cables

I need to replace my control cables for my kicker. I know they don't last too long, but what would be the top ones to go with, or does it matter?
  8. TheHurtLocker

Espar problems

A couple of weeks ago my espar turned on with out me using the controller. The led's on the controller were not on as well. I hit the power button for heat, it went red, and then I turned it off. It then did the same thing about 10 minutes later. I figured it was the controller, so I ordered a...
  9. TheHurtLocker

The best

i know there has been a couple of boat name threads, but today we rolled into Gibsons Marina and I saw a beautiful boat called “Fish & Chicks” The best!
  10. TheHurtLocker

Algae blooms

Sechelt and Powell River areas are really bad right now. Makes it very difficult to fish. Seems like it’s happening earlier every year.
  11. TheHurtLocker

Kone Zone dummy flashers

Hey guys bought some of these this winter and have been experimenting with them. I see people running just the two large ones and taking off the smaller ones. I've just been using the four it came with, any thoughts? Also would you run your gear distance wise as it would be on a traditional...
  12. TheHurtLocker

Linking Sounder to phone or tablet.

I was wondering if maybe someone could help me out. I’m having an issue linking my Simrad to my phone. I can hook up to my hotspot on my phone and my app links to my simrad but it won’t let me open it. Has any one else had this issue with simrad or Lowrance? Here is a pick of the app on my phone.
  13. TheHurtLocker

Trim tab issue

Need some advise. I have lost my port side trim tab. Fluid is up, I have taken apart and checked connections for corrosion and everything is good. I have also checked all functions at the trim tab switch with a separate power source, motor in forward, in reverse and both solenoids are working...
  14. TheHurtLocker

Campion Explorer 602

Not mine. Just posting https://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/boa/d/215-ft-2001-campion-explorer/6314321763.html
  15. TheHurtLocker

2 - 1106 Scotty Downriggers - 700.00 -SOLD

2 - 1106 Scotty downriggers in great shape. Just serviced, 300' braid, telescoping, no swivels. 700.00 Located in Sechelt.
  16. TheHurtLocker

Repowering the Pursuit

After going over my options the last year, I've decided to re-power and do some upgrades. A buddy is re-powering and I was able to pick up one of his used motors so it started the process. I'm not doing the work, because I want the boat to float when its done! So last week it made it's journey...
  17. TheHurtLocker

For sale 957C Humminbird GPS Sounder Combo 450.00

SOLD - Going new electronics, so I'm selling my Humminbird 957. Comes with everything, could use a new transducer, it was giving me some spotty issues. I replaced it but f*cked it up taking it out. I still have the old one. Navionics card as well.
  18. TheHurtLocker

Cleaning table

A good buddy of mine in Powell River at West Wind Fabrication made this for myself and @LIVELINES for the end of our slip. No more bending over to clean fish! Installing this weekend, normal pics to come.
  19. TheHurtLocker

Macdonald and Milner Centrepins for sale

I just put these up on Craigslist MacDonald - https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/spo/6020549620.html Milner - https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/spo/6020537916.html
  20. TheHurtLocker

Kicker Primer is collapsing

I was wondering if I can get some answers from the forum. When running on the kicker the primer will collapse and starve it of fuel. You can start pumping it to get fuel going but it will not prime up. I have just replaced it and the kicker fuel connector and I still have the same issues. Going...
Back